chapter IX

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

R2 got us close to Poe's ship and I thought we were safe until I heard shooting from behind. 

"TIE fighters! I knew this was a bad idea." He scowled.

I felt his worry through the headpiece.

"What do we do?" I asked, waiting for instructions.

"We? No, you're going to get back to the cruiser while I cover you." He said.

"Poe, no! I can help. You can't do this alone." I argued.

I couldn't just leave him alone like this.

The TIE fighters got closer and we had no choice but to fight.

"Dammit!" he cursed.

"There's two of them. We can take them." I said.

"You take the left one. I'll take the right." He continued,

"Perfect." I hesitated.

"and y/n? If you see an opening where you can escape, take it." He said.

I wasn't going to leave him behind, but I agreed.

The TIE fighter was on my tail as I flew in the opposite direction of Poe.

"You ready, R2?" I asked.

R2 chirped back giving me the okay.

We were going as fast as the X-wing could travel but still couldn't shake the TIE. I started to worry. My first-time piloting and the First Order was after me. I didn't know what to do as I kept moving.

"Come on. What do I do?" I asked myself.

Then it hit me, I had to somehow get behind the ship. I quickly informed R2 of what I wanted to do before I maneuvered the ship and was behind the TIE.

"Let's give them hell." I said before shooting the lasers.

The TIE exploded as I cheered, "We got them!"

"y/n?" I heard.

"Poe do you need help?" I questioned.

"No, get back to the cruiser." He said, relieved.

I made my way back to the cruiser and saw Poe waiting for me. I got out as fast as I could.

"Are you hurt?" Poe came over, clearly worried.

"I'm fine but I don't think I ever want to do that again." I answered.

"You blacked out on me. I told you to listen to my instructions," Poe began to scold.

There he was again. Normal Poe was hidden away once again.

"I'm sorry! I felt something."

"You almost died because of a feeling? Are you kidding me!" he chastised.

"It may sound silly to you but there was something or someone important out there." I retorted.

"Of course, there was someone out there! You were right next to the First Order cruiser!" He continued scolding me.

"I didn't do it on purpose, okay! I lost control of myself completely!" I told him, clearly upset.

"I'm sorry..." Poe paused.

"I was afraid you were going to get hurt." He finished.

"It wasn't me." I said.

This was the best moment I was going to have, and I took it.

"What?" he questioned.

"I never would have turned you in to the First Order."

"y/n..."

"I don't know who would have but it wasn't me. I was under the impression that you left me. I know I have nothing to back up or prove my statements, so you just have to believe me."

"I believe you."

"You do?" I asked.   

"I turned myself in." he said.

...
                 ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

So finally an apology from Mr.Dameron!

Each chapter we are getting close to meeting Hux but I hope you are liking it so far!

If you liked this chapter please vote! :)

Written in the Stars || General Hux x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें