chapter LXV

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚    ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"I haven't been informed on whatever happening with the intruders." He said.

"They were imprisoned here. Kylo gave Poe the chance to be a pilot but he turned it down." I began.

"Well that's good. At least they weren't killed, right?"

"Yes, but to begin with Poe hates my guts. I don't know about Finn but I'm sure he has the same thoughts and now they're stuck in cells because of me."

"Why don't you speak to General Hux? I'm sure he'd be more than willing to help you. I know you spoke to them already but the General might try to help more." Iasion shared.

I stayed silent staring off at the wall behind Iasion trying to compose myself.

"Something happened with General Hux..." Iasion said.

"Mhm." I said trying to stop the tears.

"Well that isn't very helpful at the moment." He sighed rubbing his temple.

He waited for me to say something, but I just sat there trying to think of what happened.

"Come on. Out with it." He said.

"I was upset because of Poe and Finn so I didn't mean any of what I said." I explained.

"Of course..."

"and in the heat of the moment I may have said that Hux only cares about power and that he was probably relieved that I had absolutely no chance of escaping and getting away from him now."  I said as fast as I could.

"y/n!" Iasion said with his eyes wide.

"I know it was wrong of me to say that-

"No, I mean you have every right to say those things. You were kidnapped and kept here against your will." Iasion said.

"Yes, but I don't want to get away from him." I stressed the word him.

Iasion paid close attention to my words.

"I would give everything to have met under different circumstances." I stood up and began to pace.

Iasion looked down in thought.

"We are so close to freeing you from Philip and all of this just complicated everything." Iasion sighed and leaned back in his chair, looking up at the ceiling.

"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I want this all to go away. I want to take back my words and the hurt that they caused." 

"Then what are you waiting for? Go on. You know where his quarters are." He said.

"Yeah, I doubt he'd let me just waltz into his quarters. He told me that I won't even see him at the festival tomorrow and I was to be accompanied by you." I said.

"Well that's a really important part to leave out."

"Yep." I sighed.

Iasion got up from his chair and grabbed my hands in his.

"Who cares what General Hux said? He probably didn't meant half of it. He was just hurt and needed to say something to not look weak." He assured.

I gave him a confused look because of his sudden mood change.

"Don't give me that look. You know it's true plus I really don't want to accompany you to the festival." He said letting go of my hands.

"What? Why not? Are you going with someone?" I questioned.

"No...but I am not against meeting someone there." He said.

I laughed at his comment.

"Now go and please stop the tears. Oh, and tell me what happens!" He smiled leading me to the door.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"What are best friends for?" he said before I walked away.

I didn't know if I was ready to go see Hux. I didn't mean any of what I said but I couldn't imagine how much it must've hurt him to hear them. I finally decided to go check if he was in his quarters. It was already getting late so he should have been there.

I arrived at his door and knocked but found no answer. I wasn't sure if he was even in there, but I did hear Millicent meow a few times. I knocked twice but still received no answer.

I stepped away from the door and began to walk away when I realized I could barely feel his presence at all. I began to worry.

I walked all the way back to my quarters hoping that along the way I would see him, but I didn't. It was like he had vanished without leaving anything behind. It didn't make any sense.

...
    ─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hope you enjoyed!