chapter LIV

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

After our lovely conversation, General Hux promoted Iasion once again and Iasion ended up speaking to Philip with Hux. Iasion informed me that Philip was a pain to try to convince but once Hux brought up the option of having Kylo Ren step in, he quickly rethought and decided it was okay. Philip asked for a day to be able to contact Thalassa and Hux decided it was alright since Kylo hadn't returned yet.

Kylo returned this morning and we informed him of everything that was going on. He wanted to just get rid of them, but I convinced him otherwise. I had nothing to do all day so I decided to change into different clothes so I could train until Kylo joined me. The outfit consisted of large combat pants and boots with a sports tank and black jacket on top. I had extra time, so I decided to braid my hair and be on my way.

I was there for a few hours until Kylo arrived and we got to work quickly. He told me how he was getting close to finding Palpatine and I needed to complete my training soon. Kylo was larger and stronger than me and he would always easily overpower me, but I learned that I could move quicker than him which helped me. We trained and I almost overpowered him until he took my lightsaber and had me in a chokehold, holding his lightsaber at my neck.

"Use the Force! Find something!" he kept shouting at me.

I couldn't focus enough to find something to use.

"There's nothi- I can't." I responded.

"Concentrate and find something! Reach out with the Force!" he shouted.

I tried as best as I could to find something until I felt Hux walking towards the room.

In the blink of an eye, I elbowed Kylo in the ribs and knocked the lightsaber from his hands.

"I'm sorr-

I cut off Hux by using the Force to take his blaster and point it at Kylo.

Kylo slowly put his hands up as he said, "Good job."

I lowered the blaster and walked to Hux to give it back.

"Here." I handed the blaster to him.

He grabbed it and looked at me with a curious face.

"As I was saying, Philip would like to speak to all of us." Hux said.

I looked over at Kylo who was giving me my saber. Hux walked out as I grabbed my jacket to follow. Kylo walked next to me.

"How did you do that?" he asked.

"What do you mean? I used the Force like you told me." I laughed.

"Humor me." He said.

"I sensed Hux approaching and just timed it to the moment he opened the door." I said.

"How long have you been able to sense Hux in the Force so accurately?" he questioned.

"Since I met him." I titled my head.

"Why do you ask?" I asked.

"No reason." He said walking into the bridge.

I began to put on my jacket as I took a deep breath preparing myself to face Philip.

"My gorgeous fiancée." Philip exclaimed grabbing my hand.

"I am not your fiancée, Philip." I said.

"Yet. You are not my fiancée yet, but you will be soon." He smiled kissing my hand.

I immediately rubbed my hand on jacket after he finished.

"What news do you have for us?" Kylo said clearly over this.

"Supreme Leader I have excellent news. The king and queen would be delighted to see y/n and clear up the agreement and the terms that come with it." He said.

"That's good. We will set a course to Thalassa as soon as we finish." Hux said.

"I will leave you to figure out the rest of this." Kylo said before leaving.

"You will be welcomed on Thalassa, but I ask you to respect our customs and traditions." Philip began.

"What customs and traditions?" I asked.

"Well for one as my future wife I expect you to dress like royalty. I'm sure running around in those clothes makes you feel like you have some type of power, but it would be disgraceful if anyone were to see you like this. I also expect you to keep your mouth shut and stay away from any matters that do not concern you." He went on.

"You're disgusting." I whispered to him.

"You will not disrespect me. I don't know how you did things back on your planet but on Thalassa I will not tolerate any of this behavior. You are a lady and I expect you to behave like one." He said.

"I just hope you know that I will do as I please and if for one second you think-

"y/n!" Hux interjected.

"Behave yourself. Philip is our guest." Hux said.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, General." I clenched my jaw.

"You must show me how you have her so well trained." Philip laughed.

I turned to say something but stopped myself. Hux looked at me with a worried face.

"General if you'd like to lick Philip's boot so bad, please don't let me stop you." I said before storming out.

I heard Hux apologize to Philip before chasing after me.

"y/n, stop." He said.

I stopped and turned to face him.

"What has gotten into you?" he said.

"He was disrespecting me and then you went ahead and embarrassed me. You disrespected and undermined me, and I won't let that happen." I said.

"That is no way to speak to someone who we are negotiating with." He said.

"He insulted me. I wasn't going to sit there and take it." I argued.

"That wasn't the moment to do that." Hux continued to scold me.

"Are you listening to yourself? You're taking his side!" I raised my voice.

"Before anything I am your superior and your teacher. What you did was inappropriate, and I stopped you. I am not taking his side." He defended himself.

"You don't have to remind me. I know that you are my superior it is you who seems to forget." I said.

"y/n."

"I think this conversation is over. You seem to like Philip so much why don't you go spend time with him?" I said.

"I happen to see reason and will be spending my night as far away from you and Philip. Have a nice night, General." I finished.

...
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I hope you enjoyed!

Be sure to vote!