chapter LVI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

I left Iasion and quickly found Philip. Being around him made me nauseous but I wasn't going to back down. I found him in a hallway with his two goons.

"Your highness. My lords." I curtsied.

"I believe we haven't met." One of them grabbed my hand and bowed.

I watched him closely.

"This is Lord Wymer and Duke Anselet." Philip said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"And you." They said.

Philip coughed and motioned for them to leave us.

"I shared the news of your realization." He said.

"You have?" I asked.

"Yes, I am very pleased with this turn of events." He smiled getting closer.

"I'm glad, your highness." I said looking around.

I saw General Hux walking down the hallway. He was too engrossed in his data pad to notice us. I quickly turned back to Philip.

"I am very glad as well..." he said slipping an arm around my waist and pulling me in.

"Excuse m-

I began to move back but stopped when I saw Hux glaring at me. I smiled at him and looked at Philip.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this here." I leaned in and whispered.

"I don't care who sees. You're my future wife." Philip said leaning in closer.

I quickly glanced and saw Hux marching towards us.

"Right..." I said.

"Miss Solo!" he sharply said.

I turned my face to look at him as Philip slowly let me go.

"Is there an issue, General?" I slowly said.

"I need to speak to you." Hux said through gritted teeth.

"I'd be glad to but I'm in the middle of something." I said gesturing to Philip.

"This is a very important matter." Hux said.

"Well you can say it right here. I am going to be Philip's wife soon and I don't want any secrets." I continued.

"y/n..." Hux warned.

"General Hux I would appreciate if you'd respect my betrothed." Philip stepped in.

"y/n still belongs to the First Order and until negotiations are over and she is allowed to leave, she answers to me." Hux sneered.

"General!" I said.

"You're coming with me now. Let's go." Hux commanded.

I was taken aback by his reaction, but I was glad it got to him. I excused myself and followed Hux who walked over to the meeting room.

"Go in. We are speaking privately." He said.

I silently opened the door and we walked in. I stood waiting for him to say something as he cursed under his breath.

"What was all that?" Hux asked.

"What was all what?" I said, acting clueless.

"Philip." He spat.

"You assigned me to make him feel comfortable and that's what I did." I answered.

"You made him feel VERY comfortable." He was seething.

"I mean he might be my future partner so might as well, right?" I laughed in his face.

"You just love to run that pretty little mouth of yours!" He shouted, getting closer to me.

I looked at him.

"Are we done here, General? I'm sure Philip will be needing me." I yawned.

"You still don't get it..." He muttered, backing me up into the wall.

"What..." My voice faltered.

"The door's right over there. I won't stop you from leaving..." he smirked, looking down at me.

My breath quickened as I looked down to avoid eye contact. What was he doing?

"You've gone quiet. Why is that?" He smiled, bringing a gloved hand to my chin and tilting my head up.

I swallowed but my mouth was dry. I had no words left.

"Tell me to stop before we do something, we'll regret." He whispered, leaning closer.

I could smell his cologne and see his hungry eyes.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Something I should've done a long time ago." He breathed.

He watched me waiting for me to give him the okay.

I nodded.

Without a second thought his lips crashed into mine.

We moved away from the wall. I leaned against the table and knocked over a file folder.

"Hux." I said gasping for air.

"Armitage." He said in between kisses.

I sat on the edge of the desk as we continued to kiss. He placed his hands on my lower back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer as if he didn't want this moment to end.

He stopped suddenly and moved a little back to look at me. I look at him confused as he stared into my eyes.

"I- I'm sorry." His voice faltered.

...
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Make sure to vote! <3