chapter LI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

I didn't sleep after Hux left. I told him I cared for him. I couldn't believe myself but that was the least of my worries, I needed to speak to Kylo Ren. I skipped meeting Hux in the morning and made my way to Kylo's quarters.

When I arrived, the door was wide open.

"Good morning." I said.

"What's wrong?" Kylo asked.

"I thought we had a deal. You along with General Hux attacked the Resistance without my knowledge." I said, crossing my arms.

"Luke Skywalker was here, wasn't he?" he questioned.
"Don't ignore what I said." I pressed.

"I felt his presence but as soon as I felt it, he was gone." He continued.

"Will you say something about what I said." I said.

"It wasn't my choice. That was an attack coordinated by General Hux and Supreme Leader Snoke who is now dead. While that attack was going on, I met Rey and I killed Snoke for her...to save her." He said.

"Rey? Is she alright?" I asked.

"She escaped just like two other Resistance fighters who killed Phasma, but you already know this. Luke showed you." He said.

"Yes but-

"He was here to warn you of Palpatine." He cut me off.

"Yes! Wait you know it's him?" I asked.

"I found out after my last mission."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet."

We stood in silence for a few seconds.

"Prince Philip should be here soon. I advise you go meet him." Kylo said.

"You're Supreme Leader can't you overrule Hux's decision to grant him entry?" I asked.

"If I do that, General Hux and I will get in an argument for no reason. You work under him as Diplomat just like you are training in the Force under me. Just do what you're told." He said.

"Okay..." I said defeated.

"You got attached to General Hux. He's not a good person and I know that's a lot coming from me, but he is vile. Stay away from him. All he will give you is pain." Kylo said walking past me.

"Wait-

I tried to call after him, but he was already gone. I wondered how much Kylo knew but wasn't revealing. I did get attached to Hux, but it wasn't by choice.

"y/n!" Iasion called me.

I turned to see him jogging towards me.

"Good morning." I smiled.

"Where have you been? General Hux has sent every free officer to look for you." Iasion said catching his breath.

"I had to speak to Kylo Ren." I said.

"General Hux is in an extra sour mood this morning." He said.

"Of course, he is. Has Philip arrived?" I asked.

"No but he will soon enough. Hux asked for you to be brought to the hangar as soon as you were found." He informed me.

I, involuntarily, made a face at Hux's name. Iasion paused and narrowed his eyes.

"Did something happen again?" he asked.

"No." I said starting to walk towards the hangar.

"You're lying." Iasion said walking next to me.