chapter I

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

"Where am I?" I shot up from the bed I was lying on.

I looked around trying to figure out where I was as I noticed the sound of my heartbeat on a monitor.

"Please. Lay down. You need rest." A voice came from my right side.

"Who are you? Where am I? My family- We got attacked! I have to get back!" I began to shout.

My vision became blurry as a pounding headache filled my senses. I couldn't breathe but I needed some answers.

"It's okay. You are going to be alright." Said a voice before I lost consciousness.

I woke up again and saw a worried face a few feet from the bed I was on.

"You're awake! Thank goodness." Exclaimed the girl.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Rey."

"Rey what? Who do you belong to?"

"Just Rey. Rey from nowhere or rather Jakku."

"Jakku? Is that where I am?"

"Oh no, you're on the resistance ship. You came in an escape pod... do you not remember?"

All of a sudden it all came back.

"My planet! It was attacked by the First Order. I must have gone unconscious before they evacuated my family. Where are they?" I asked, hopeful.

"No, yo- you were the only one who was in the pod." Rey explained.

"That doesn't make any sense. I need to speak to whoever is in charge. Please" I asked as worry took over.

Rey nodded and left the room as I looked over to the physician who was checking my vitals. It was a kind-looking woman with dark hair.

"I'm sorry for causing a scene before." I said.

"It's quite alright. I am Doctor Harter Kalonia." She smiled.

"Oh, I am Princess y/n from Louloúdi." I replied, as I leaned back in the bed.

It felt like an eternity passed before an older woman walked in with the girl who introduced herself as Rey earlier beside her.

Rey came to my side and whispered, "That is General Leia Organa, our leader."

"Leia Organa? Wait I'm on THE resistance ship?" I exclaimed.

The general must have heard me because she stifled a laugh.

"Yes, you are on THE resistance ship. You seem surprised but I hope it's for good reasons." She smiled.

"Yes, definitely. I am Princess-

y/n. Yes, I know." She cut me off.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked, startled.

General Leia nodded at Rey and Doctor Kalonia, "I'd like to speak to her privately."

In that one moment I felt so many emotions. General Leia wanted to speak to me privately. The woman who I have idolized for years. I had met her a few times before when she visited my planet, but I never spoke to her.

"What happened? What am I doing here?" I asked.

"It's hard to explain but I will try my best and answer any questions you may have." She began.

"I'm ready." I nodded waiting for her to continue.

"y/n you are my daughter." She said, waiting for my reaction.

"You're kidding, right? Is this some type of cruel joke my sister is playing on me?" I laughed but quickly realized she wasn't joking.

"I am serious. I hid you away 19 years ago to protect you from those who may want to harm you for one reason or the other." She said.

I was shocked. So many thoughts were racing through my head and I couldn't speak.

"I know this must be hard on you, but I need you to understand that I wish I didn't have to give you up. It was only done for your protection, to make sure you were safe." She said, pleading eyes searching mine asking me to say something, anything.

I didn't know what else to do as my emotions took over. I just hugged her and cried. My entire world had just changed, and I didn't understand but one thing was for sure, I was home.

...
                 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Thank you for reading the first chapter!

Please be sure to vote on the chapter if you enjoyed it and leave any comments you have! :)