author's note

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for clicking on this story! <3

This is my first time ever actually publishing a story so again thank you for taking your time to read this! I've checked multiple times for problems but accidents do happen sometimes so if you find any spelling problems or anything please let me know.

The original characters and the original storyline are owned by me!

The Star Wars characters and Star Wars planets belong to Disney! 

There are a few things to keep in mind while reading:

1) This is a General Hux x Reader but he isn't introduced until chapter 25.
- That is why this is also a brief Poe x Reader so if you're only here for Poe then that would probably be when you should click off! (or keep reading you might end up liking it!)

2) A lot of things including outfits and looks are up for your interpretation since you are the  reader!

3) This story is not complete yet but I am going to try uploading at least twice a week!
- Sometimes I might upload more or less it will just depend.

4)I am aware that in the canon story there is no way the reader would be able to interact with Rey as she is never on the Resistance cruiser but it's a fan-fiction!

- I tried to make it as accurate as possible. I worked with the original storyline and made it so it could be like a self-insert into the original story.

5) The story is centered so it would look good while reading from a phone so I am very sorry if it looks weird on the computer!

- I've tried fixing it multiple times but it just won't cooperate. Hopefully, I can fix it soon!

That's all for now! For some chapters I will be adding notes if I need to say something about the story that you should know.

Enjoy the story! :)