chapter IV

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

I spent 2 more days with the same activities surrounding my day. I got up in the morning and made my way to the cafeteria to eat and then explored the ship accompanied by Finn, Rey, 3PO, or R2. I hadn't learned any new information about my family and wasn't closer to finding the pilot.

I woke up thinking it was going to be the same routine as the past two days and put on a dark blue mesh gown with a silk dress under it. I really needed to get some normal clothes. I was getting tired of the stares and it just wasn't the comfiest thing.

I was greeted by C-3PO and we made our way to get something to eat. R2 joined us soon after. Shortly after finishing breakfast I was called to the bridge. I hadn't spoken to my mother since that first night. She would often check on me but that was it. Being on the bridge was kind of terrifying. I felt like everyone was waiting for me to mess up even though they all looked friendly enough.

"y/n! We have been able to get some new information about the attack." Leia began.

I was eager to hear whatever it was. I needed answers.

"We believe that your planet wasn't attacked because they were a neutral force." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my voice faltered as I realized what that meant.

"The First Order is aware of your existence. They're after you." She said in a soft voice, while rubbing my arm.

"It's my fault. My people got hurt because of me?" I asked, as tears flooded my eyesight.

"No, it is the First Order's fault. They attacked, you only tried to help." She promised while pulling me into a hug.

I stood there for a few moments. My heart and head were empty, but I vowed to myself that I would make things right.

Leia assured me they would work extra hard to find my family and anything new but for now I just had to stay safe. So, I left back to my quarters. I needed time to think. 3PO asked me multiple times if I needed him to stay but I desperately needed a moment alone and he left. I tried to make sense of this whole situation but when I thought about it, it was more like something I read in one of my books or saw in the theatre. I decided a walk would probably clear my head, so I left my room and began walking.

I saw so many faces while walking down the halls, most of which I had met in the previous days. I turned down a hallway and saw a small orange droid. Could it be? I thought to myself as I made my way towards the droid.

"BB-8?" I asked.

The droid spun around to face me and shared a few excited and confused beeps.

"Is it really you, old friend?" I grinned.

3PO spotted us and approached us with urgency.

"Princess! Why didn't you tell me you were out of your chambers? I could have accompanied you." He said.

"That is very sweet of you 3PO, but I don't need a babysitter." I assured him.

3PO saw BB-8 standing next to me.

I smiled, "Look, I'm a big girl. I even managed to find an old friend." I commented.

"An old friend? What do you mean old friend?" he questioned.

"BB-8, I met him years ago on my planet when his master was there on a mission." I explained.

"BB-8? No! This isn't BB-8!" he shouted.

"But he said he was." I said.

"Oh, faulty little thing! This is BB uh 7! Now go on get to your master and stop playing tricks." He urged.

With that the BB unit left and I was left even more confused than before.

"3PO? You aren't lying to me, right?" I probed.

"Never! I would never do that. Now I can accompany you on your walk." He cheered.

I was back to the same routine. I spent the day with R2 and 3PO roaming the halls with their very strict instructions to not go to certain places. At last, it was finally nighttime, and we made our way back to my chambers. As we made our way there 3PO expressed how he felt it was wrong of me to have taken a glass of water back to my room, but I just ignored him.

We were about to turn the corner into my hallway when I heard a ruckus down the hall. R2 left us and quickly made his way down the hallway which worried me even more.

"What is going on down there? Let's check it out." I told 3PO.

"Your grace, I assure you it's perfectly fine. How about we go get another glass of water?" 3PO insisted.

"No, no, I want to see what is happening." I said, while making my way down the hall.

I saw Rey, Finn, and General Leia surrounding a man. They were all arguing but I couldn't understand a thing.

Then I saw him.

The glass fell from my hand as time seemed to slow.

"Poe?" I blurted out.

...
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

So now we are getting to the drama!

Please leave any comments and vote on the chapter if you liked it!