Jhacari: Be Careful What You Wish For

Start from the beginning

He hadn't even bothered checking any of them, with about two thousand of them being private messages from people asking Jhacari to follow them back, but he didn't.

He had followed people if he wanted to, not because people had said he should.

Although sometimes, he had hosted competitions on his page where the winner(s) would have received a permanent follow from him, or he had followed fan pages of him, as long as they weren't too extreme or anything.

Jhacari had gone on his homepage, surfing through things, but he didn't like any of them.

Until he had come across a picture of Kobe Bryant and his daughters... or more specially, Gianna.

Off to drop Gianna at basketball camp for three weeks

Off to drop Gianna at basketball camp for three weeks. We'll miss you, Gianna ❤️

Wish I was a part of that family. Jhacari had sighed to himself. Kobe Bryant seems like a cool father.

How ironic, wasn't it?

Jhacari wanted Gianna's life.

And Gianna wanted Jhacari's, but none of them were aware of this as they didn't actually know each other yet.

Though they were probably never going to meet each other in real life at all.

However, Jhacari didn't actually want Gianna's life, he just wanted to be a part of her family really, but that was it. 

The truth was, Kobe Bryant was his biggest idol ever, so he had kind of always wished to meet him in person, even though social media was just a highlight reel really Jhacari knew that very well.

Should I follow Gianna?

Kobe had tagged her Instagram profile in the photo he had just taken, and now Jhacari was just staring at it helplessly, but he didn't even know why.

Gianna only had 2K followers on Instagram, so nowhere near as much as Jhacari's one million plus, but eh.

Quality over quantity any day, right?

Jhacari was literally just about to follow her but he didn't as something had changed his mind.

Did this girl seriously photoshop herself with me even though we've never met before?