Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny

Start from the beginning

But she frowns when Yoongi start laughing " You're so funny Lisa, Jimin and Taehyung know each other when they were 3 years old " Now this time Jimin smirked " Whatever " She once again rolled her eyes and went away.

" Hey guys " Taehyung who came out of a room while adjusting his clothes " finally got sometime for us " Jimin asked him sighing...Taehyung was about to say something but a girl's voice stopped him " Thanks for tonight daddy...here is my number " A girl smirked and went away...Taehyung chuckled and looked at his friend and brother " Let's go ".

Jungkook Pov

I came back from the hospital and looked at Papa who once again fall asleep on the couch...I chuckled and went to him...I looked at him and covered him and kissed his cheeks " Good night Papa...love you " I whispered and went to heat up the food for myself.

After I finished my dinner...I went to take a shower... today was really busy for me... tomorrow I have to visit Aro aunty again...just as I was about to sleep someone knocked on the front door...I opened the door " Jung-" Hoseok hyung was about to shout but I cover his mouth " Shh " I point towards papa who was sleeping on the couch peacefully.

" Now why are you guys here ?" I asked them when I reached my room " We just missed you " Hoseok said sleeping sheepishly...I frowns " but we just met One hour ago " I said confused...I looked at Yoonji Noona and then at Hoseok hyung...I sighed " Blind date?" I asked them.

They both nodded their head smiling " I don't want to Hyung....Noona " I said and sat on the bed pouting " There is nothing wrong to go for once " Yoonji Noona  said  " That's what you said last time " I said and rolled my eyes " Don't roll your eyes at your Noona young boy...and you will meet him that at 12:00pm at lunch " She said ".

" But-" I was about to say something but she stopped me again " Nope...that's finale " She said glaring at me...I looked at Hoseok hyung be shook his head...I sighed and fall on my bed.

No one's Pov

" woooowww....it's really high up here" Taehyung who was standing up on a bridge looked down on the river, fully drank " I thought you were scared of heights " Jimin said blinking his eyes half drank...Taehyung chuckled " But right now I'm not feeling scared " He said and looked around the place.

" Who was that girl? who gave you her number " Yoongi asked him, the only person who was not drank " Oh wait " Taehyung took out the paper from his pocket, where her number was written " Anybody wants her number?" Taehyung asked them...Yoongi and Jimin shook their head " I'm gay dude " Yoongi said.

" And I don't want her number because she was looking like a slut " Jimin said making a disgust face...Taehyung laughed " Okay then " He said and tear the paper " isn't she was your type ?" Yoongi asked him sighing...Taehyung shook his head " Naaa....she wasn't, so you think I'm the first man in her life ? She must have fucked with many men before "  He said and looked at them.

" Then who is your type?" Jimin asked him and sat on the bridge...Yoongi with him...Taehyung chuckled " My type " He smiled " I want someone pure.... completely untouched " He said and laughed awkwardly as he was drank " But such a person can not be found in the whole world  " He was about to fall but thankfully Jimin and Yoongi grabbed his arms.

Next Day....

Taehyung and Yoongi came back home as they spend their night out " Where were you both ?" Jin asked glaring at them " out " Taehyung said smiling sheepishly " oh my Yoongi baby " Their grandma came running towards them and hugged Yoongi " I was so worried about you " She said squeezing his cheeks making him whine.

Jin looked at Taehyung, he smiled sadly and start walking towards his room " Tae -" Jin tried to stop him but his grandma grabbed his hand " Let him go...because of him my baby was out all day " She said looking at Taehyung's back angrily.

Their Grandma never loved Taehyung...just because he was adopted by them, and also he became the CEO of their company and not Yoongi...she always think that Taehyung is not his Grandson...for her only Yoongi us her Grandson.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung whose eyes were tearly " Taehyung what happened?" Namjoon asked him but he shook his head " Nothing Dad " Namjoon noticed hickeys on his next " I-i will go now " He said and went away...Namjoon sighed " again one night stand " Namjoon mumbled to himself.

" I have to talk to Chang wo " He thought to himself.

Busan

Jungkook was sitting in the cafe while a young man sitting in front of him drinking coffee " I'm also a doctor....I'm not a virgin " When he said that  Jungkook looked up at him " and i want my Partner to be virgin" He said with an annoying smirk which made the younger angry.

" Why is that?" Jungkook asked with a fake smile " you know I tucked my girls...but I don't want marry one of them" He said...He looked at Jungkook from up and down " are you a virgin?" He asked him smirking....Jungkook looked at him and shook his head " No " He said the man made a disguised face " Whore " He stood up and was about to go.

" Listen Mister not so handsome and good guy " the man turn around and looked at him " If you fuck around with someone and then you want a partner to be a virgin then you are a jerk " He was about to say something but Jungkook cut him off " You fuck around and proudly say that you are a fuck boy...and when I said that I'm not a virgin I'm a whore " Everyone looked at them.

" Jungkook leave this man...he look like a goon from his face " A woman shouted who was sitting in the cafe " Yes aunty Aro..but first let me tell him one think.....I'm a virgin " The man looked at him surprised " And i hope you will get married to someone like you...than you will know how it feels " The man was about to slap him but Jungkook grabbed his wrist.

" Leave Jungkook alone or we won't hesitate you kill you right now right here " A man said " Yes..leave or son or else " The man looked at everyone and leave the cafe " Good job Jungkook " Aro said to him...you smiled at him " I can't believe there are some people like him " He mumbled to himself and sighed..

_________________
Chapter 1

I know its not good, but thank you for reading  😭💜

- I purple you 💜

- author nim 🐰
( Love you all)