Chapter 119

Jaycee's POV

For the rest of the week, Cece and I had school so we didn't really do much. Then it came to the weekend. I had my bags packed for Texas. I couldn't wait to go see my other family. Jc and I had been syced all week and the day was finally here.

"Jaycee," Jc yelled from downstairs. "Are you ready?"

"One Second." I yelled.

I closed up my case and went downstairs.

"Ricky's gonna drive us to the airport." Jc said. "Bye everyone." He waved to Kian, Connor and Cece.

Cece pulled me in for a hug.

"I'll miss you." I said to Cece.

"I'll miss you more." Cece said.

"Not possible."

"Have a great time in Texas."

"Have a great time in Minnestoata."

We hugged and then I said bye to Connor and Kian and went in the car. I sat in the backseat and put in my earbuds. I listened to music throughout the car ride. When we got to the airport, We said goodbye to Ricky and went into the airport. A couple fans came up to us and we took pictures. We checked our bags in and went through security.

Jc joked around at security and made the security guards laugh. While they were patting him down, he did the macalana and it made me and another security guard laugh. Once Jc was through doing the macalana, We went to panera again and I got a grilled cheese. We ate our food and Jc told me about his family.

"Your gonna meet Jaylyn, Joe and Ava. I can't wait to see them again. I miss seeing them everyday and picking them up from school." Jc said.

"I'm so excited." I said.

I was done eating and we were called to our flight. I got on the plane and found out that I had a whole aisle to myself and so did Jc. I got comfy, and texted Trevor before the flight took off.

Jaycee: i'm on a plane

Trevor: To Texas?

Jaycee: Yep

Trevor: Has it taken off yet?

Jaycee:Nope, and I have a whole aisle to myself

Trevor: Nice, I hope you have a safe flight.

Jaycee: Have a safe time watching netflix

Trevor: Will do.

I stopped texting Trevor and saw that Jc had tagged me in a tweet.

@jccaylen: On the plane to Texas with jaycee. Can't wait to see the fam. Jc tagged a picture of me and him that we took getting on the plane.

"Please buckle your seat belts." The speaker said.

I buckled my seatbelt and put in my earbuds. I listened to my music until we got on the air. Once I was able to take my laptop out and watched Blended. It was pretty funny and by the time it ended, it was time to land. Jc and I got off the plane in Dallas. Jaylyn and Joey were there to meet us along with Jc's mom who I guess is my grandma. Jc ran up to them and hugged them.

"I missed you guys." Jc said.

I just kinda strolled over.

"This is Jaycee, my daughter." Jc said introducing me.

"Hi." I said.

"I'm Jaylyn." A girl not that much younger then me said.

"I'm Joey." A boy said.

"And I'm Jc's mom but call me what ever you would like." Jc's mom said.

"It's so great to finally be back." Jc said.

Jaylyn and Joey looked so happy to see Jc, they couldn't take the smiles off their faces.

"Where did you park?" Jc asked.

"Just out here." Mom said and we all began walking toward the car.

"So Jaycee, How is it with Jc?" Mom asked.

"It's a lot of fun, and Jc cares a lot about me. I always feel loved in that house." I said.

"I mean with a bunch of guys and two girls, it must get pretty crazy." Jaylyn said.

"It does at times, but its mostly just all of us relaxing." Jc said.

We got to the car and I sat in the back next to Joey who was in the middle seat. In the car, we talked about school, the plans for tour, and I learned a lot about Joey and Jaylyn.

We arrived to thier house.

"Jaycee, Can I show you around?" Jaylyn asked.

"Yes please." I said.

Jaylyn began to walk and I followed her. She stopped at each door and told me which each room was. She would tell a joke at each door like "This is where he hibernates." She was really funny and I was happy she liked me. I was going to be staying in the guess bedroom and Jc was going to be in his old room.

"So that was the tour, if you get lost just shout and someone will help." Jaylyn said.

"Thank you so much for the tour.I just have one question. What is the wifi?" I asked.

"Can I see your phone?" She asked. I handed her my phone unlocked and she put in the wifi. I felt like it was kinda rude to ask anyone else for the wifi.

"Wait can I put my number in your phone?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

She probably just wanted to put my number in so that she could text me. After she put her number in my phone we went into the living room where everyone was. Joey and Jc were playing Monopoly.

"Hey Jaycee and Jaylyn. Wanna join our game of Mononpoly?" Joey asked.

I sat down and so did Jaylyn and we joined the game. I was the dog piece, Jc was the top hat, Jaylyn was the iron and Joey was the car. We played the game and Jc kept getting sent to jail and Joey kept passing go. Jaylyn ended up winning in the end.