Chapter 79

"It's breathtaking, isn't it?"

That's exactly what I said-

I whip my head around to find none other than....

"Trevor? What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"My grandparents live down there." He says, pointing into the opposite side of the forest I came from. "What about you? I thought you were going to a sleepover?"

"I am. Halle's house is that way." I tell him, pointing in the direction of Halle's house. "I ran away for awhile because they were gonna girly me up fo-" I cut myself off. I CANT TELL HIM WHAT FOR!

Please don't ask what for. Please don't ask what for.

"Girly you up for what?" Shit. Think fast.

"Uh, makeovers are the definition of a sleepover." Tiffany's line. Smart.

"Ook.." He says, sitting next to me. "Now what's it really for?"

I'm a terrible liar.

I should get an award for that.

Should I just tell him? No, he'll get me in trouble with Jc.

"I really can't tell you. I gotta go though. See ya." I quickly pull on my shoes, pocket my phone, and run back into the woods.

Trevor. Of all people, it had to be Trevor.

I'm just going to pretend that never happened, and get ready for Mason.

"JAYCEE! THERE YOU ARE!" Halle screams as soon as I step out of the trees and onto the soccer field.

"COME ON GURL YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES!" Mackenna yells and pulls me though the backyard.

We all run upstairs to Halle's bedroom and they push me into her bathroom.

"HURRY UP AND SHOWER!" Cece yells at me.

I do as told and manage to shower in just a few minutes. I step out and find some of my underwear and a robe thing on the counter. Ok? I pull them on and exit the bathroom, only to be pushed down into a chair in the kitchen.

The girls are going crazy. Except Julia. She's just sitting on the couch munching chips and watching this madness like it's a reality tv show. I'm so glad there's at least one normal person in this group. I would go insane otherwise.

I never really explained Halle's 'apartment' did I? Well once you come up the stairs you're in her little living room area. There's a couch, a tv with Xbox and Wii, and ABOVE that, is her bed. It's in a little loft space, and it's the best thing ever. The roof is in that triangular shape like an attic would be, it's really cool. Then on the other side is her mini kitchen and on the other side of her kitchen, through a door is her bathroom.

The kitchen has a mini fridge, a stove, a microwave and toaster, and a little breakfast bar to one side in front of a huge window.

The living room has a sliding glass door, that goes out to a little patio that overlooks her backyard. I swear this place is a freakin castle. With princess Halle.

The girls blow dry my hair and French braid it over one shoulder. They do my makeup and throw me my clothes and yell at me to get dressed. They gave me teal ripped skinny jeans, a We The Kings band tee tank top, and toss some 'flip flops'.

I call them slippers I don't care what you say.

The doorbell rings and everyone but me and Julia run down to answer it. Julia shows me what my makeup looks like, and I almost scream. Too much. WAYY too much. She cleans it off and re does it for me just in time to hear Jordan running up the stairs screaming that 'lover boy' is here. They call him that. Don't even ask.

"Thanks for helping me." I thank Julia.

"No problem. I couldn't let you make a fool out of yourself looking like a clown could I?"

We laugh and follow Jordan down the stairs. We get to the bottom and I see Mason standing there looking scared of the girls. Oh great, what did they do now?

"Please tell me they're not threatening you." Mason turns his head to me and relaxes a little.

"We're not treating him. Just making it clear that if he hurts you, I'll rip his balls off and shove them down his throat." Cece says in an innocent voice. Oh, Cece.

"Right... To the theatre!" I take Mason's hand and lead him a little down the hall when I stop. I don't know exactly where it is. I turn around.

"Where's the theatre?" Halle laughs and shows is the way.

This is just like a real movie theatre! There's a popcorn machine and a snack bar like an actual theatre on the side, then there's a row of red couches, a step down, another row of couches, a mosh pit of beanbag chairs, pillows, and blankets, then the giant tv. I mean giant! Like hockey game jumbo screen giant.

"There's an iPad somewhere that controls the whole thing. Netflix is hooked up so you can pretty much watch anything. I'll leave you two to it." Halle says, winking at me on her way out.

"Sorry about them. Julia's the only normal one. The rest of them can be a little.." I trail off.

"Yeah." He laughs.

"So what do you want to watch?" I ask, sitting on one of the front couches. I pick up the iPad on the arm rest and open Netflix.

"You pick. I'll get snacks." He says, walking over to the snack bar.

"You surreeee you want me to pick?" I ask with a smirk on my face.

"I know you well enough to know you wouldn't pick a chick flick, so yeah. You pick." Damn.

"Ok." I shrug.

I go through tons of movies until I find Grown Ups 2. I haven't seen the second one yet, but the first one was hilarious. I love comedy. And action. And horror.

I start the movie just as Mason sits next to me with popcorn and some sour skittles.

"There's a Grown Ups 2?" He asks.

"Yeah. It came out a few months ago. I haven't seen it yet, but it's supposedly better than the first." I explain.

"Should be great then." He smiles and puts his arm around me as we laugh at Adam Sandler getting pissed on by a deer.