Chapter 18

{Jaycee's POV}

I wake up. Only because Cece literally ripped my blanket off me, rolled me off my bed, sat on me, and said we had to talk. Ughhh.

"What? It's like two am!" I groaned.

"It's noon." She chuckled with her stupid smirk.

"Ugh. Fine, I'm up." I say and she gets off me. I walk over to my closet and start looking for clothes.

"So he knows everything now, huh?" She asks. I sigh.

"Yup. I just hope he doesn't think of me different.

"If he loves you, he won't." She says. I nod.

I throw on a pair of skinneys, a tribal tank, white toms, and a blue beanie. Cece puts on her usual, a floral dress and white converse. I straightened my hair, while Cece curled hers.

We walk down the stairs. I dread everything coming to me. Jc knows everything. He probably told the others too. Ughh. Why did he have to be in that damned tree?

We step into the living room to see all the guys staring at me. Yup, he told them. I see my journal sitting on the coffee table in front of Jc. He stands up and walks over to me. He pulls me into a huge hug.

"We don't think of you any differently." He whispers.

I nod and Cece and I get some breakfast, and join them in watching.. Whatever this is. After a while of watching tv, I turn to Cece.

"Did you bring the keyboard?" I ask her.

"Duhh! You saw the bag I had!" She exclaims.

I smile widely and smirk at her. She returns it with a devilish grin. We both bolt up the stairs to my room. She immediately pulls the keyboard from her massive suitcase, and I grab my ukulele.

"What song?" I ask as she plugs in the instrument.

"Uhmm.. How about TMD? One Direction?" [TMD: Truly, Madly, Deeply] I suggest.

"Ok." She says.

We play the song and many others. All the boys are now dancing around my room, Trevor and I are singing and Cece's playing piano. She's playing along to the radio to midnight memories by One Direction.

We finish the song, turn down the radio, and calm down. Well, except for Sam and Ricky. They're twerking on my desk... Ok?

"What the hell?!" I say laughing and pointing to them.

"Wha- oh my gosh!" Cece says and laughs harder than I do.

We all laugh and the two stop and bow. Cece and I laugh even harder at that.

"Are they always like this?" Cece asks, laughing.

"Yup, pretty much." I say. Beginning to calm down.

All the guys leave, and Cece and I are just sitting in my room practicing new songs.

"I'm booorreeeddd!" I whine.

"Mee tooooo!" She whines back.

"Wanna go for a swim?" I ask her.

"DUHH!!" She yells and jumps up.

She runs over to her bag and pulls out her blue and white striped bikini. I waltz over to my dresser and pull out my blue and red [superman style] bikini. We change, grab two towels, and run down the stairs.

We run through the living room, getting strange looks from the guys in the process, and out to the backyard. We throw our towels on the ground, still running, and jump full speed into the pool.

We come up for air and laugh. Just then, Trevor runs out, fully clothed, and jumps in beside us. Cece and I laugh and all the boys run out. Trevor come up laughing, along with everyone else. Trevor climbs out in his sopping wet clothes, and goes inside to change. All the boys so the same.

"So. How you liking it here?" Cece asks after a few minutes of swimming.

"I love it. They're all so nice. It's incredible having a family, but I miss living with you." I say truthfully.

"Awwh. I miss us living together too." She says.

"Then why doesn't she move in with us?"