Chapter 25

A/N
YOUR COMMENTS THO! 😂
Due to high demand, here's the next chapter>

I can't kiss Trevor! Can I? No! Cece likes him I can't do that to her.

I push him away and get out of the pool. Trevor calls after me but I just run through the house and up to my room in my sopping wet clothes. I get into the room and slam the door behind me. I quickly change into dry clothes and Cece comes in as I sit down on the bed.

"What the fuck just happened?" She asks.

"I'm so sorry Cece it wasn't my fault!" I say.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She asks, confused.

"Trevor kissed me." I say quietly.

"Oh." She says.

"I'm sorry Cece, I know how much you like him. He kissed me and I pushed him away. You know I wouldn't do that to you." I say calmly.

''I know." She says and weakly smiles.

"Hey, if he can't see how great you are, he doesn't deserve you!" I tell her. She nods.

"Hey, let's go get some fro-yo and sit at the park. Stalk the little kids like we used to!" I joke and she chuckles. We change, grab our penny boards and phones and head downstairs.

"Cece and I are going out. Don't wait up! We'll be back before curfew." I say.

"Wait!" Trevor yells. I roll my eyes and turn around.

"WHAT!?" I snap.

"I-I'm sorry." He stutters. All the guys are giving us confused looks. I smirk.

"I'm guessing you didn't tell them?" I ask. He looks down like he's ashamed.

"Tell us what?" Jc asks us.

"Why don't you tell them lover boy. Cece and I are gonna have girl time." I say and walk out. Trevor glares at us as we leave.We ride our boards down to the fro-yo stand and head to the park afterwards.

{Trevor's POV}

I kissed Jaycee. What the hell was I thinking. I'm in some deep shit. Her and Cece went out somewhere. She made it pretty obvious to the guys that I did something. We hear them walk out the door and Jc's the first one to speak up.

"Tell us what?" He repeats the question he asked earlier.

"Nothing." I say.

"It's obviously something. What did she mean by calling you 'lover boy'?" Connor asks.

"Nothing!" I say, getting annoyed.

"Fine! We'll just ask the girls then!'' Ricky threatens. I sigh.

"ikissedjaycee." I mumble really fast.

"English Trev, English." Kian says.

"Just say it slower, and louder." Ricky says.

"I...Kissed...Jaycee..." I say clearly.

They all just stare at me in disbelief and Jc looks like he's about to shoot someone. Someone being me. He clenches his fists and inches closer to me. I brace for impact but it doesn't come.

"Get out." He says sternly.

"Come on Jc-" Sam starts but Jc cuts him off.

"No, he had one rule and he broke it. We all agreed to the rule. Even him. He broke it and now he has to face the consequences." Jc says. He's right. We all agreed that I wouldn't be anything more than a brother. I promised I wouldn't do anything. But I did. So I have to leave. I hope Jaycee will forgive me.

{Jaycee's POV}

We got our fro-yo and now we're sitting on a park bench just talking about anything and everything.

"What do you think's gonna happen when Trevor tells them about what happened?" Cece asks me.

"I'm not sure. But I know it can't be good. The guys have a VERY strict rule about him. He's not allowed to be anything but a brother to us." I tell her. She nods.

"What's gonna happen to o2l?" She asks.

"I'll tell you one thing, they better not kick him out or else the fandom will riot." I say. I'm completely serious. The people will go mad.

"Yeah. That wouldn't be good." She says and chuckles. I laugh along and we continue our deep talk about love, loss, and the meaning of life... Let's be real, we were telling dirty jokes and sending each other random emojis we made up. Lol.

I check the time and see that it's almost 7 so I tell her we should go get dinner and go home. I call pizza hut and order two large pizzas, one pepperoni and one veggie. We pick up the food and head home. We must look so weird; like, oh ya no, just two teenage girls riding penny boards down the street with two giant pizzas, no biggie.