Chapter 32

"JAYCEE!" Someone screams in my face, making me wake up. Hm, I must've fell asleep when I was sitting in here after I put it together.

[A/N how many of you are all like 😱 ?]

"What the hell? Oh, hi Andrea!" I say to Andrea after I open my eyes. When did she get here?

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come to a slumber party? It'll be with a bunch of other YouTube girls. Like a bunch. Jenn, Acacia, Meghan, Mere, Alexa, Ingrid, Arden, Lisa, Kalel, Teala, Lia, Rebecca, Grace, Amanda, Colleen, Evelina,-"

"I GET IT!" I cut her off. "I get it, lots of girls, lots of cameras." I say and we both laugh.

"So you coming?" She asks. "Cece said yes." She mumbles.

Like that'll affect my decision..

"Duhh! It sounds awesome!" I squeal.

"Yeah, and we're gonna do a bunch of the stereotypical girly slumber party stuff too. Like doing our hair, doing our nails, pillow fights, eating chocolate, not that we wouldn't do that anyways, we're gonna watch movies, and probably play truth or dare or something, and definitely some prank calls." She tells me.

"Ok, this sounds like the best slumber party ever! When is it?" I ask.

"It starts this coming Friday, and lasts until Sunday. So two whole days of like 30 girls in one house, and I'm pretty sure someone's gonna go insane." She explains and we both laugh.

"This sounds like it'll be the slumber party of the year! My bet is that it'll trend worldwide, and if we record the whole thing, it'll get TONS of views, and I know that some boys are gonna try to spy on us, and it'll be loads of fun." I say.

"I know right. It'll be the best." She says.

"So when did you get here? And what time is it?" I ask.

"Uhm, I got here like maybe an hour ago? And it's currently 5:27 pm." She says, looking at her phone. I nod.

"So? You like my book nook?" I ask her, looking at the lights strung above me.

"It's awesome! Can you just like, decorate my apartment for me? When did you build this?" She asks.

"Just today. Connor took me shopping this morning and then I put it together." I explain.

"Wow, awesome. Well come on and get up! We're all goin to in-n-out!" She says.

I get up from my place on the floor and follow her out to the living room to see all the guys playing Mario cart.. again.