Chapter 91

Kian's POV

When we got off the elavator, I took the girls to my room. I used my key to unlock the door. I walked in to see that Jc and Sam were in just their underwear and Ricky and Trevor were having a dance party to Echo. Before the girls could come in, I turned around and told them,

"Wait here for just a moment." I said. I went into the room and left the girls outside.

"OMG. Kian your back!" Ricky said and gave me a hug.

"What happened bro, I heard a scream then the line went dead." Jc said.

"Well, Jaycee's dad tried to kidnap me but 3 girls saved me, and their just outside waiting to meet us so put on some pants." I said.

"That's actally is so cool, for fans to want to save our lives." Sam said while putting on shorts.

After Jc and Sam had pants on, I went to let the girls in. They looked excited.

"Wanna COME MEET O2L!" I yelled.

They just nodded their heads, I guess they were nervous. I let them in and they slowly walked in.

"HI!" They all yelled.

"So we hear you saved Kian's life and that's pretty awesome." Jc said.

"Yeah, so the least we can do is let you meet us." Ricky said.

"So feel free to come and hug us and talk to us if you like." Trevor said.

Reese walked up to Sam and gave him a big hug. I could see Sam checking Reese and Annie out before , as soon as he saw them.

Bella went up to Trevor and gave him a hug.

"Where's Connor?" Annie asked.

"I'll go get him." I said.

I left the girls to go meet the guys and I went next door to get Connor and Tyler. As I was leaving my room, Andrea must have heard the door close or something becasue she came out of our room.

"Kian!" She screamed. "Your ok!What happened?" She came and kissed me and hugged me.

"Well, I was going to meet some fans, and then Jaycee's Dad came up and surprised me and tried to kidnap me, and before, you know I could kick some ass, he tied my hands up, put a blindfold on me and covered my mouth. But it was ok, because 3 girls came to save me." I told her.

"At least your ok though." Andrea said and gave me a kiss. "So where are the girls now?"

"Meeting the boys, you can go join them if you like, I'm just going to get Connor. "

"See you soon babe."

"Bye babe."

Andrea went into my room and I went to get Connor and Tyler. I could hear screaming coming from my room, I wonder what they are doing. I knocked on the door, and Cece came to answer it.

"Hey Kian!" Cece said.

"Hey Cece, is Connor here?" I said.

"I'm over here!" Connor yelled.

"Do you mind coming to meet these 3 girls who saved my life?" I asked.

"What happened?" Cece asked.

I explained to her what happen and then Connor and Tyler came next door with me. Cece went back to tell Jenn, Jaycee, and Lia because I'm pretty sure at least one of the girls would want to meet them. We got back to the room to see everyone playing heads up from someone's phone and they were all screaming.