Chapter 34

"Geez what took so long?" Connor asks as I sit down next to him.

"First of all, rude. And second, I was creepin on Kiandrea and I was talking to Cece for a second." I say.

"Alright well, let's film this!" He says. I notice he's got everything set up already. When did he do that?

He turns on the camera and begins his intro.

"Hey what's up you guys it's Connor!" He says.

"AND JAYCEE!" I yell.

"Yes.. And this week on o2l, is music week!" He says.

"So Ima teach Connor how to play.... UKULELE!" I say and hold up the instrument.

"Alright, let's get started." He says.

"Ok, so I'm gonna teach you the basic chords, C,G,Am,F. Here, you take this, and put your ring finger on the last string, third fret, and strum." I explain and he strums the C chord.

"Right, that was the C chord. Now put your index finger on the last string, second fret, middle finger on second string, second fret, and ring finger on third string, third fret." He does so and strums.

"Good that was the G chord. Now-" the doorbell cut me off.

"Be right back." Connor gets up to answer the door.

Seconds later I'm tackled to the ground by Jenn. She scared the shiz out of me! Now she's just lying on top of me, laughing her ass off.

"It's really nice to meet you Jenn but, could you get off me?" I say, trying not to laugh. I failed. She gets off me and gets up from the ground. She helps me up and pulls me into a hug.

"So what are you guys filming?" She asks after we pull away.

"I'm teaching Connor how to play ukulele for music week on o2l." I explain.

"Cool, where's the others?" She asks.

"Trev's in the kitchen doing schoolwork, Kian is upstairs with Andrea, and the other fishies are in the pool." I tell her.

"The pool? Are they insane!?" She asks. I shrug. "Ok well, I'm gonna go talk to the fishies. You guys finish the video." She says and leaves.

Connor and I continue with the video until we finish. He ended up playing the song almost perfectly. I taught him the easiest song I know, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz.

After we filmed, Connor disappeared upstairs to edit. I sat on the couch, alone, and just scrolled through social media until I heard a scream.

I run out to the backyard where the scream came from, to find Jenn, climbing out of the freezing pool. I can't help but laugh at her, along with the guys.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!" She screams. Which just makes us laugh more.

"Come on, you can borrow some clothes." I say. I grab her arm and drag her up to my room where I find Cece. Asleep at the piano, again.

"Ugh, Cece." I mutter. I walk over and shake her awake.

"If you're gonna sleep, get in the bed next time ok?" I joke. She groans and stumbles over to the bed with her eyes half closed. I shake my head and turn to Jenn.

"Closet is there, pick what you want and gimme your wet clothes. I'll dry them for ya." I say and point her to the closet.

"Thanks, you're awesome." She says and walks towards the closet.

"I do try." I say and leave.

I go downstairs to find a few of the guys passed out on the couch, and by a few of the guys, I mean Sam and Ricky. How the hell can they fall asleep so fast?

Trev and Jc are playing with the xbox kinect, and I'm pretty sure Connor is still up in his room. Probably on his laptop. I can hear Kian and Andrea in the kitchen, so that's what they're doing. Cece is asleep in the room. So I guess it's just me and Jenn really. Unless Andrea ditches Kian for the rest of the night, whichever doubt.

This night is not turning out how I thought.