Chapter 104

Jaycee's POV

I woke up the next morning, feeling so fresh. I went downstairs and smelt bacon and pancakes. I went into the kitchen to see Cece, Connor and Jc making breakfast. Jc was cooking bacon and Cece and Connor were making the pancakes. I sat down at the counter and watched them make breakfast.

"Morning babydoll, feeling better?" Jc said.

"Yep." I said.

I had pretty much tried to not thing about yesterday. It would just be another deep dark memory in the back of my head. Jc had given my statement to the police and I would never have to see them again. I was used to keeping these memories in the back of my head but I was worried for Jenn and Andrea.

"Want some breakfast?" Connor asked.

"YES!" I said.

Connor handed me a plate with nutella pancakes and bacon. I began to eat.

"So today, Coca-cola has decided to let us all go to six flags and we will be the only people in the park." Jc said.

That was so nice.

"Ok, sounds like fun." I said.

I finished my pancakes and bacon and went upstairs to get dressed. I passed the guest bedroom and saw Jenn in there on her phone. I knocked on the door. She looked up .

"Hey Jaycee." She said in a sort of happy way.

"Just wondering why are you so happy after you know, yesterday?" I said.

"You've got to think about the good things that happen to you, not the bad ones." Jenn said. Wow, Jenn was really inspirational.

"Your so positive." I said.

"So many great things have happened to me, you've got to live this way."

"Well, I just came to say that we are going to six flags. Wanna come?"

"Sure, can I borrow some clothes?"

"Sure."

We walked to my room and I went to my closet. I put on a free spirit cream tank top, a pair of blue ripped jean shorts, and a pair of cream colour converse to match my shirt. Jenn put on a dark grey nirvana crop top, a pair of dark grey ripped jean shorts with studs on them, and a pair of black vans.

"Jenn," I said. "Where is Andrea?"

"I think she's with Kian." Jenn said.

"Is she coming today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Jenn said.

"JAYCEEEE!" Jc yelled.

I ran downstairs and Jenn followed. Jc, Kian, Andrea, Connor, Cece and Lia were there waiting.

"Ready to go?" Connor asked.

"Ya." Jenn and I said.

"Well, Let go." Andrea said.

We all got into Connor's car and headed for Six Flags. Pretty much everyone was vlogging in the car and in the parking lot when we got there. We got into the park to see some other youtubers there. Lauren and Arden, Matt, Jack J, Tyler and Troye . We ended up all just going around together.

We got to ride all the roller coasters and it was really fun. Kian got scared and screamed so much and he was hilarious. Troye was fun and really sweet. It was my first time meeting him and he was nice. After we finished at the theme park, we all went back to the O2L house. We ended up having a party. The music was loud and it was fun. We had chips and we ended up in a war. Girls vs Boys but Jack J agreed to join the girls. We had the war just for fun. The goal was to use silly string as your only weapon and to capture the other team to win. Cece and I were sticking close to each other and had each others backs. Cece and I captured Tyler and were attaching him to a chair in the garage, our base.

"Is it just me or does this seem sexual?" Tyler said and Cece and I laughed. Jenn and Lauren had caught Matt. Cece an I left them and went to hunt the house. Cece turned a corner and the next thing I heard was

"Freeze Cece." The voice sounded like Troye's.

I stood dead in my tracks, and slowly creeped away.I gave Cece a look but she knew it was better for me to save myself, I mean they already had Lia. Troye got Cece but I was safe.

I kept creeping around until I heard a voice. It was Ricky's. He was sitting on a chair outside a door. I assumed that Connor's room was their base then. I sprayed Ricky with silly string and quickly tied him to the chair. I ran into the room to see that Troye and Kian were there. They saw me come in and heard Ricky scream. Before I knew it, I was in a chair tied up. Kian put Spongebob on and I just watched it with Lia and Cece while we waited to be freed.

This was probably one of my favourite things I have done.