Chapter 11

I ride down to the park and see Cece waiting at our bench. I ride down and slide next to her.

"Hey girl!" I scream, making her flinch.

"What the frk!" She yells, slapping my arm. We both crack up and talk a while after we calm down.

"So, are you gonna come get me tomorrow, or do you wanna show me how to get to your new place now, so I can surprise you when I come?" She asks after a second of silence.

"Well, you know I don't like surprises, but I really don't think I'm gonna want to come get you. You'll just make me carry your backpack." I say. "I'll just show you now." I add.

"Fine then!" She says sarcastically. We both laugh and head to my place.

"This. Is. The famous. O2l. Mansion." I say with my hands in the air. Cece rolls her eyes and shoves me. "Uh!?" I say. We both laugh and Cece gets a text.

"Ughh. It's Evelyn. I have to go back." She says.

"Awwwhh!" I say. "But it's ok because you're sleeping over tomorrow!" I say a little louder than intended. We both giggle and she shakes her head.

"Shut up. I'll see you tomorrow when I come." She says, starting to walk away.

"Bye!" I say and head inside.

I walk in and first go up to my room. I put my penny board away, slip off my shoes and toss my beanie on my bed. I pull my hair into a messy bun and head downstairs.

I flop down in the living room next to Connor and pull up Instagram on my phone. I look through a few pictures before Ricky walks in.

"You're not stalking us on Instagram again are you?" Ricky asks, noticing me smiling at a few pictures.

"I don't need to anymore. I get to see you guys every day." I say laughing.

"Oh by the way, Trevor and Sam have school off tomorrow, so they're coming early. As in this afternoon." Connor tells me.

"Ok. So they'll be here tomorrow too?" I ask excitedly.

"Yup." Ricky says. Yes! I get to spend my birthday just hanging out with my family!

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Tomorrow's going to be the BEST! DAY! EVER!" I yell as I jump on the couch.

"What's so special about tomorrow anyway?" Connor asks suspiciously.

"Nothing!" I laugh, trying to cover up my lie. I hop down off the couch and go to the kitchen. I make sandwiches for me and the guys. I put them all on separate plates and take Connor and Ricky theirs.

"Hey, I made you guys sandwiches. where's Kian and Jc?" I ask as I put their food on the table in front of them.

"They're in their rooms." Connor answers. "And thanks."

"Yeah, thanks it looks really good." Ricky says.

"No problem." I say and walk back to the kitchen.

I pick up Kian and Jc's food and go upstairs. I knock on Kian's door first to give him his food.

"Kian?" I call

"Yeah?" He asks and opens his door.

"I made lunch." I say and hand him the plate.

"Ooh. Thanks." Says and takes the plate.

"No prob." I say and continue down to Jc's room. I knock. No answer. I open the door and see him asleep at his desk, he was editing a video. I walk over and put the sandwich next to his computer.

"Jc?" I call quietly and shake his shoulder. He mumbles something and shifts in his place.

"Dad! I made you food!" I yell, shaking him a little more. He sits up and smiles at me.

"Thank you baby girl." He says and kisses my forehead. I smile and go back down to the kitchen to eat my sandwich.

I grab my plate and go back to the living room. I sit between Connor and Ricky and we all watch a bunch of really old Pokémon reruns.