Chapter 42

-FRIDAY MORNING-

"WAKE UP!" Someone screams, making me fall out of bed and onto the floor. I open my eyes and look up to see Andrea standing over me.

"Uhhhh!" I groan and curl up into a ball on the floor.

"Nuh uh! You're getting up! You have to pack for this weekend!" She says.

Oh yeah! The girly YouTube slumber party starts tonight! This is pretty much like a YouTube girl hunger games. Like who can survive until Sunday.

"Wait, Andrea, who's house is the party even at?" I ask.

"Actually, we rented a place on the beach for the weekend. It's gonna be awesome!" She tells me.

"Wow, this is gonna go down in history!" I say as I get up off the floor.

"Yeah, there's gonna be some pretty awesome videos." She says.

"Well I guess I should pack then. What's the time?" I ask and go to my closet.

"Uhh, 2:17." She says, looking at her phone.

"UGGGHHHH! My sleeping schedule has been off since our girls night last weekend!" I whine.

"Yeah, mine was off for a few days too." She says.

I start pulling outfits from my closet, and I notice like half of Cece's clothes are gone. Hmm, she must've packed already.

I pull out the big duffel bag I got this week, and stuff my clothes into it. I then pack my toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, and some 'girly things' just in case. I zip up my bag and take it downstairs.

I go back up to my room to do my 'morning' routine. Ya no, shower, brush teeth, do my hair, get dressed. I put on white shorts, a navy blue tank top, my blue hello kitty vans, and a white beanie.

I meet Andrea and Cece downstairs, we pack our bags into Andreas car, and say goodbye to the boys. I hug them all and when I get to Jc he whispers in my ear.

"Stay safe ok, don't do anything you're not comfortable with." He says and I nod.

"I love you daddy." I say quietly.

"I love you too baby girl."

I move on to Trevor and hug him. We've gotten to know each other a lot over this week. The guys still don't know about us. We're pretty good at keeping it from them.

I hate to keep anything from Jc but, I can't have him banning me from seeing Trevor and he'll go ape shit crazy and probably do something he shouldn't. Remember what happened when he found out we kissed? Yeah..

"Love you." I whisper quietly as I hug him tight.

"Love you too." He whispers back and hugs me tighter.

We pull away and I join the girls in the car. The drive to the beach house is anything but silent. We're cracking stupid jokes, belting out to any song on the radio, dancing in our seats, screaming at people in the cars next to us..

Let's just say it's the beginning of the best weekend of my life.