Chapter 95

Ricky's POV

Trevor and I walked down to breakfast. We saw that some fans there so Trevor and I went over and took some pictures with them. Then Sam and Reese came down and we all went into breakfast. We were all checking twitter while eating. I got waffles and yogurt with fruit which was good. I saw that Sam's girlfriend must have found out about him and Reese. Yikes. Breakfast was pretty silent, I texted Elise that I missed her. I haven't seen her in a while and I miss her. I checked her twitter to see a pic of her with another guy. I looked at the picture to see that it was Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer. It didn't look like a meet up picture so maybe she just saw him in LA. I didn't really think about it and went upstairs to change for the boat. Basically, all of us were going on a tour around the island on a boat and we were going to go exploring and such with this guide. It sounded like fun.

As we were going up the elevator, we saw Jc, Lia, Jenn, Cece, Andrea, Jaycee, Kian, Connor and Tyler. We said hi, and planned to meet at the boat at 11. It was 9 and I went back to my room.

Jaycee's POV

I went to breakfast, and saw Trevor on the way down. He said Hi, and then 5 minutes later, I saw that he had texted me.

Trevy Trev: Can't wait to spend the day with you!

He was sweet for doing that. It was going to be fun, going exploring and seeing Hawaii again. We got to breakfast and all sat down. I was just opening my phone to check Twitter and saw that Cece texted me.

C: GAVIN POSTED! GAVIN POSTED!

Gavin Macintosh was Cece's celebrity crush. She had liked him forever and always screamed when she saw him on The fosters. (If you don't know who he is, I'll put a pic on the side.) She was obsessed with him, so much I thought she was insane. She hadn't told anyone but me, and it was one of our secrets.

I replied to her text:

J:Ok, you wanna show me?

C: YES!

She reached over the table and showed me her phone. She was so excited that she forgot that there was other people there. Jenn and Tyler, who were sitting next to me looked up too. It was a really good pic of Gavin, I had to admit.

"Who that?" Jenn asked.

"Daym, that is a good looking boy." Tyler said. Oh course Tyler said that.

Cece looked embarrassed.

That just sorta ended the conversation. As Cece pulled her phone back, Connor must have saw and asked her. She whispered something to him.

Jenn texted me, wondering.

J: Who was that?

JC: Just Gavin Macintosh, her future husband.

J:Ok then.

I finished my waffles and went upstairs with Jenn and Cece. It was 10, so everyone else was going upstairs too. Once we got to the room and got ready. I wore a plain light blue bikini and over it a black Tyler Oakley merch t-shirt with professional fangirl written on it and a pair of black shorts, that were loose and comfortable.

Cece was still showering and Jenn was just relaxing on her bed.

"Wanna have a dance party?" Jenn asked.

"YA!" I said pulling out my speaker and playing 5SOS' new album. Mrs. All American came on. Jenn and I were dancing, and soon Sam and Tyler came in and the Ricky and Andrea and then everyone came in and was dancing. Sam, Trevor, Tyler and Andrea and me were all singing at the top of our lungs. The song was almost done and Cece came out of the shower.It all went silent except for the song and Sam.

"What the heck?" She asked.

"YOUR NOT GONNA WALK AWAY!" Sam yelled. "Oh, we stopped, ok then."

It was so funny. Well everyone was ready so we all just decided to go to the boat. It was a pretty big boat and it was really pretty. The tour guide was someone I liked. It was Alex.

"Your our tour guide?" I said in awe.

"Yep, I got this job yesterday because I need to earn money for my new apartment." She said.

"That's cool!"Cece said.

"Well, WANNA START YOUR HAWAII ADVENTURE?" Alex asked.

"YESSSSSSS!" We all yelled.

We set sail and started our adventure.