Chapter 87

Jaycee's POV

Jenn, Jack, and I walked out the door to see Anthony, Rebecca, and Andrew all on their phones.

"Good job at backing us up guys." Jenn said.

"No problem." Andrew said.

"Let's go get food to celebrate!" Cece said. Where did she come from?

We all walked down the hall and downstairs. Kian,Connor, and Sam came down with us.

"To TACOBELL!" Kian screamed.

As we walked into the living room, Andrea, Trevor, Jc, Lia, and Ricky are all looking at us. They probalbly have no idea what just happened.

"WE ARE GOING TO TACOBELL!" I yelled. They joined the crowd. Whilst we were all piling out the door, I stood next to Cece.

"Did you like our revenge on Kian, Connor, and Sam?" I asked Cece.

"Yeah, I saw it from to roof." Cece replied.

"What were you doing on the roof?"

"Well, After you all went to do your prank thing, I wanted to help. I went upstairs and asked Rebecca where you were and she told me in Connor's room getting revenge. I wanted to watch so I went to the roof where there was the window above Connor's room."

"Cool."

When Cece and I got outside, Ricky and Kian' cars were both full. I walked over to Ricky's car and Cece walked over to the other. I guess Connor was in the other and calling her over. I saw that in the front Jc was driving with Lia in the passenger seat and in the back there was Jenn, Trevor and Ricky. The other car must be packed with 9 people in it. But it is a 8 seater car.

"Any room for one more?" I asked Ricky, Jenn, and Trevor.

"Umm, Ok?" Ricky replied.

"We can't take another car so..."

"Ok, then just lie across all of us." Jenn said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah." They all said.

I lied down and my head was resting on Jenn's lap, feet on Ricky's lap, and the rest of me on Trevor. Jc turned to look at the backseat.

"You ok there, baby girl?" Jc asked.

"Just about." I replied. Jc started the car. He began to drive to Tacobell.

I looked up to Jenn, who had a smirk on her face.It was the smirk your best friend has when your crush is around. Wait does she have this face because of Trevor? She probably does.I looked over to Trevor. He was smiling and looking straight. He's trying not to look at me that's so sweet. Trevor noticed me looking at him and smiled and winked back. He was so cute.

We finally got to tacobell and we were the first ones there. We went in and pretty much connected all the tables so we could all sit. The workers looked at us like we were crazy. We all took our seats and began to check our phones. Trevor held my hand under the table. We were on our phones for about half an hour and I thought it was weird that the other car had not showed up yet.

Then Ricky got a phone call. It was from an unknown caller. Ricky answered.

"Hello?" Ricky said.

"Hi, Ricky, It's Andrew."

"Oh, Hey Andrew."

"You know how we were all in the car."

"Yeah."

"Well we were driving then a drunk driver came out and hit us. Kian, Connor, Cece, and Anthony were hurt pretty bad but the rest of us only have cuts and bruises. We are all at Greenville hospital."

"We are on our way."

I didn't hear any of this but Ricky was motioning for us to leave. I could tell by his face that it was something serious. We all climbed in the car.

"Guys, We have to go to the hospital."

Just after Ricky said that, Trevor reached for my hand for support. We knew something happened.