Chapter 93

Bella's POV

It's amazing how small actions can impact your life drastically.

Like how saving Kian Lawley made my life a lot better. It only to 2 minutes, but 2 minutes was all I needed. I got to meet the boys, and they were so nice. I got to meet Jenn, and Andrea and Lia and my favourite people who are my age, Jaycee and Cece. I also got to meet my queen Tyler Oakley.

It was also amazing how I got to do it with my two best friends, Reese and Annie. I first met them, when I was 11, my parents hired Annie to babysit and Reese came too. We became friends and since then, they have been like sister's to me. I mean I have a sister Lauren, and she's great too but I like them more. Lauren left for LA when she was 18 and I only see her on holidays. I mean she's a youtuber too but I don't watch her. I wonder how she's doing on youtube. Anyways, I'm a huge fan of O2L, and even came to Hawaii to see them. It was a birthday present from my parents and they wouldn't let me go without Reese and Annie or them. You can see who I chose. It's been great and I have had so much fun. I think I'm friends with Jaycee and Cece or at least friendly acquantinces. They invitied me to dinner and I just got there with Reese and Bella. It's a bonfire on the beach, and this is going to be fun.

Sam's POV

I went to the beach with the guys, and we were having a bonfire on the beach, and roasting food for dinner. It was Jc's idea, and it was for Jaycee. I guess she used to have them in Hawaii or something. They invitied the new girls, which made me happy. I made friends with Reese and she was really pretty. She was nice but I liked her. I facetimed with her today, while on the beach for a couple of hours, and I feel like I really know her. Anyways, at the beach, everyone sat on the logs around the fire. Andrea brought Jaycee's ukelele and she was playing it. While she was playing, I saw Reese on the other side of the fire, sitting there alone, looking bored. I pulled out my phone. I texted her:

Come meet me by the pool, in 2 minutes, and make up an excuse while you are gone.

"I'm going to the bathroom but I have to go all the way back up to the room so I might be a while." I said and left.

I went to the pool and waited in a lounge chair. After about a minute, Reese came.

"I've been waiting to talk to you in person all day." I said.

"You two, so is that why you called me here?" She asked.

"Yes, and to do this." I said and kissed her on the lips. She didn't pull away, but she kissed me back.

"That was amazing." She said afterward.

"Well, now could I ask you out on a date?"

"Yes, I accept but what about the others."

"I'll text Jc and let them know, you won't mind if they know about us, will you?"

"No it's fine, I just don't want the fans to know."

"We don't have to let them."

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Jc.

I took Reese out on a date, so won't be back for a while.

"So, shall we go?" I asked.

"Ok, where are we going?" She asked.

I had arranged a table on the beachfront restaurant that overlooked the water. We could watch the sun go down and enjoy a meal.

"Follow me."

I took her hand and we walked to the restaurant. We were seated and and had a candle lit evening. We chatted and got to know each other more. I learned that she was moving to LA in the summer. She also had a job in a surf and skate shop, Bella's sister knew someone who got her the job. That's cool, which meant that she must like penny boarding or skate boarding which was cool. I really liked her, and wanted to be in a relationship with her. We finished our meal and I paid the bill and we left. We went to sit on the roof the hotel had, and we watched Hawaii's nightlife. We were happily just cuddling, and I asked her,

"Reese, I know I have only known you for a day, but it has felt like a long time, and I wondered if you would like to well, I don't know be my girlfriend?"

She gave me a look that I read as are you serious.

"Yes, I mean it." I said.

"YESS! YESS!" She screamed.

I guess she's dreamed about this. A couple of people looked at us but we ignored them. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back and we had a make-out session.

Jaycee's POV

We had a fun night at the bonfire. I played my ukelele, we danced, we made s'mores and hotdogs and we had fun. I spent a lot of time with Jc, because it was his idea so he made it a daddy daughter dinner. For the time I wasn't with him, I was with Cece. I was just a fun time with my family. O2L, Jenn, Andrea, and Cece. It was a lot of fun. Sam left with Reese, I guess they are dating. They are cute. We stayed at the bonfire until like 12 and then we all went back up to our rooms. It had been a long day.

I went back up to my room with Jenn and Cece. We all changed into our pjamamas and went straight to sleep.