Epilogue: Cold, Dangerous, and Dark

(4 Months Later)

~Elsa's P.O.V~

As time passes things change everyday. People rejoiced knowing the two dark spirits were gone forever. This day was the time to celebrate good times with our loved ones. A last touch of pink lipstick on my sweet lips and I'm good to go.

I wore a gorgeous green dress it had a slit on the side showing my long leg. Pink flowers were plastered on my green dress it suited the theme of the green dress. Cut sleeves exposed my arms on the design of my green dress.

My platinum blonde hair was formed into a braid it was decorated by pink flowers. At the back of my green dress a dazzling cape with pink and green floral patterns was attached into it. The visible stitches on my neck was gone too it healed itself.

From time to time we helped all the people whom we cared. We fixed our surroundings it was hard doing this everyday remembering the horrors of the past. Others were dead I'm afraid we can't heal all of them. I felt bad for them trying to overcome this bad feeling.

Tears splurted out of their pain filled eyes. "You look beautiful, sister" Anna snapped me back to reality. "Why thank you. You're not as bad as yourself." I complimented her. Anna wore a black bodice with colorful prints and chartreuse linings.

It covered the black bodice. There was a light chartreuse blouse that has a red and gold brooch in the middle. She has an apple-green, sleeveless, cropped gilet followed by a teal skirt with sunflower prints, stalks, and leaves. Those light olive stockings and black ballet flats matches her outfit.

Her long strawberry blonde hair was formed into a braided bun. Three ribbons hung down from her bun it was shades of green. I latched my arm into hers we went outside of the castle.

"Their looking for the both of you" Olaf approached us. "C'mon, we're going to be late" I ran with my sister to the courtyard. "Elsa! Anna!" our parents hugged us tightly. Behind them were Kristoff, Jack, and Jewel staring at us.

We pulled away. "What are we doing here?" we were confused. "That's a good question, we definitely have a surprise" a handsome blonde haired prince played a flute. Jewel played her violin sending pleasant melodies throughout the atmosphere.

Kristoff smiled walking to Anna. He knelt down on the ground pulling out a bouquet of red carnations. Anna gladly took the bouquet of red carnations from him. "These are exquisite" she blushed. Inside of his pocket he opened a small black box.

Her eyes are galaxies squealing in delight. "You brighten up the world with your turquoise blue eyes. Without you there is no me. You mean more to me than you'll ever know. My heart belongs to you. We look good together.

So, I'm asking you this, will you marry me princess Anna of Arendelle?" She jumped happily giving him a warm hug. "Yes, I do wanna marry you!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. I beamed at her she deserves to be with him.

"You're mine and I'm yours" Kristoff said amused. He slid the wedding ring into her ring finger. It was truly beautiful to see them like this. He took a strand of her hair away from her face.

Their lips connected together not wanting to let themselves go. Jack came closer to me. "How kind of you to help them with this" I said gesturing the scene in front of me."You're in for my surprise, my Snowflake" he smiled mischievously.

His hand intertwined with mine flying back to the castle. "Take a seat on the armchair" he commanded me. I sat on the armchair wondering what he would do to me. The light switch flickered off. Darkness and silence occupied the room.

"Jack, what's happening?" I feel scared. The light of the candles illuminated the room. Jack placed a tiny stool on the floor he sat on it. "Give me the pillow behind your back" he said casually.