Chapter 4: The Sickness

~Anna's P.O.V~

"Elsa? Where are you?" I said softly running through the hallway to find Elsa. I was weak my head is hurting so bad I think I have a headache. I have a cold and cough I seriously don't know why did this happen to me.

When I woke up this morning it felt like you've just risen from the dead. I was having a bad hair day today and when I looked into the mirror a gasp escaped my lips because I look so pale.

"Anna, is that you?" Elsa said behind me. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to see my sister. Her eyes widen and her mouth dropped open when she saw me. I freakin' hate my sickness.

"Omg! Anna, what happened to you?" she said coming closer. "I'm sick and I don't even know how did this happen to me" I said trying to make my voice louder but it came out into a soft voice.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

"We better get you healed before your sickness gets worse" I said to her with a worried look. "Thanks, Elsa you're the best" she said with a weak smile. "Always glad to help" I said and wrapped my arm at her waist pulling her closer to me.

She laid her other arm at my shoulder and the both of us started walking through the hallway towards the living room. After a few minutes we finally made it to the living room. "Anna, just lay at the couch. I'm just gonna make you some chicken soup" I said and helped her lay down at the couch.

Suddenly she began coughing and she let out a sneeze I felt bad for her. "Don't worry, you'll be fine" I said caressing her brown hair. She nodded and began sleeping. I quickly went to the kitchen. I began opening the cabinets and at last I saw some chicken soup.

I smiled at myself and began preparing some chicken soup for my sick sister. After a few minutes the chicken soup was done. It smells delicious I just hope she will get better soon after she ate this. I went back to the living room where I saw Anna was still laying at the couch sleeping.

She looked so cute when she's asleep. I placed the tray with the chicken soup and her water on the table. Suddenly she woke up from her sleep. She sat up from the couch and looked around. "Elsa?" Anna said rubbing her eyes.

"I made this with love" I said giving her the chicken soup. She took it from my hands and she inhaled deeply and exhaled. "It smells delicious, Elsa" she said and began eating the chicken soup. "I'll be right back, okay? Let me know if anything is wrong" I said and left her.

I decided to tell everyone about what happened to Anna. I just hope this day couldn't get any worse. Suddenly someone approached me it was my maid. "Queen Elsa, Jack wants to see you in the hospital of Arendelle" she said with a serious tone.

I nodded and quickly went to the hospital of Arendelle. I wonder what's going on in there? At last I saw the hospital of Arendelle. I looked up the sign and it read "Care Health Hospital". The hospital of Arendelle was big. I stepped inside and went to the counter where a lady was talking on the phone and she was writing some words down on a black notebook.

"Miss, have you seen my husband in here? His name is Jack Frost" I said looking at her in the eyes. She has black hair that was formed into a bun. She was wearing red lipstick and her uniform. Her brown eyes stared at my icy blue ones. She took the phone away from her face and replied.

"He's at the second foor, room 20" she said with a warm smile. "Thank you" I said then left the counter. I took one last glance from the counter and I began going upstairs to the second floor. I reached the second floor and looked for the rooms that my husband was in.

I knocked at the door and the door was opened by no other than Jack Frost. His white hair was messy and he was wearing his blue jacket with his brown pants. A worried look was plastered on his face. He was also carrying his staff with him. He led me inside and closed the door.

"W-what h-happened to y-you g-guys?" I said to my friends who looked horrible. Rapunzel was laying at the hospital bed while Hiccup was sitting at a chair. Merida was laying at the couch her back was facing against me. I realized the three of them looked like Anna.

They had pale skin and the same sickness just like my sister. "Aghh, I can't take this anymore" Hiccup said coughing. The two girls groaned as well and the both of them started coughing and sneezing.

"What are we gonna do now?" I said to Jack. "I don't know, Elsa" he said with so much sadness in his eyes.