Chapter 33: Black Guardian

~Dark Jack Frost's P.O.V~

I'll do everything it takes to have my Black Snowflake back. A bright idea suddenly pops into my mind.

I smirked as I grabbed my staff tighter. I flew into the sky and dissapeared with the wind taking me to a place where I'm going to have a little fun.

My feet landed on the ground as I finally arrived Burgess, Pennsylvania where Jack usually hangouts with his friends.

The hood of my black jacket was still covering my face, I like being mysterious. It was a cloudy day, the wind relaxes me.

I heard laughter coming from the backyard of a house. I flew as I heard the sound of laughter. I saw a group of people talking to each other.

I saw a guy with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, his name was Jamie Bennett and his sister was Sophie. I also saw a couple of friends beside him.

I believed their names were Pippa, Cupcake, Monty and the twins, Claude and Caleb. All of them looked so young and grown up.

They were probably in their pre-teen years. One of the girls that I saw were beautiful, but they were nothing compared to Elsa.

I flew closer to them so that I could hear their conversation. "Let's face it, we miss him" Pippa said with sadness in her voice.

"I know, it's been ages since he last visited us" Cupcake said as she nervously stroke her short brown hair away from her face.

"What are we going to do now, Jamie?" Monty crossed his arms. "We shall wait until he comes back" Jamie spoke to him.

"But I'm tired of waiting, what if something happened to him that we didn't know?!" Claude shouted at him. "Relax, everything is fine" his twin Caleb patted his back which made him calm.

I sent a black snowflake towards them. "Woah, where did that came from?" Sophie said looking confused so as the others. "Here I am, you're one and only spirit of winter" I said as my arms spread wide.

They looked at me like they felt my presence. "Where have you been?" Jamie asked me with curiosity.

"You know, doing what a Guardian usually does" I said with a playfull smile. "What's with the new color code?" Monty laughed as he asked me.

All of them gave me a questioning look. "This one fits me better" I said as I played with my staff.

"Are you still the same?" Cupcake seems suspicious. "Of course I am, darling" I smiled at her. "How did you do that?" Sophie stared at me.

"My new powers? I just discovered it" I said as another black snowflake appeared on the palm of my hand.

"Let us see your face, Jack" Pippa demanded. "Totally" Caleb and Claude spoke at the same time. "Fine, have it your way" I said to them.

I slowly pulled the hood of my black jacket off so they could see my face. All of them gasp in shock as they saw my facial features.

I smiled, showing them my deadly sharped teeth. My yellow hypnotic eyes continued to glow.

"Jack, I never saw this side of you before" Jamie said as he began stepping back with his friends.

"I killed someone, you see. I killed the guy, who used to be me" I smirked at them. "You gotta stop this" Monty begged to me.

I laughed at them as I said "This is my kind of fun, my friend". "Dude, this is not you" Pippa frowned at me.

"Shut up! I hate all of you with all my heart" I said to them menacingly. I used my dark and cold powers to attack them.

Their eyes widen with fear. Each one of them fell on the ground as I hitted them using my dark and cold powers.

All of their eyes closed, meaning my work here is done. "Sweet nightmares!" I said with a twisted smile.

I flew out of Burgess, Pennsylvania leaving them behind. I went back to my lair.

~Jack's P.O.V~

I kissed her again, then we pulled away. "How will we get out of here?" she latched her hand into mine.

"I have this idea that might work" I said with a mischevious grin. "What's your idea?" she asked me with curiosity.

I grabbed my magic snowglobe inside the pocket of my blue jacket. "What are you doing?" she asked again.

"You'll see" I said to her. I began creating a block of ice right in front of me. It wasn't so huge or small, it was the perfect size.

I whispered something to Elsa, which made her nod. She used her ice powers to carve something on it.

'Come and save us from him ~E & J.F.' we both read loudly. "North's workshop" I said as I threw the magic snowglobe on the floor.

A portal appeared right in front of us. "Let's just hope this works" she said to me.

I threw the block of ice in the portal. It closed as it went through it. I took my magic snowglobe and I quickly hid it back inside the pocket of my blue jacket.

I laid my arm at her shoulder. She stared at me and I stared at her. Silence took over the dungeon.