Chapter 12: Following Her

~Elsa's P.O.V~

Today was the day I'm visiting the both of them. I just hope Pitch wouldn't caught me from entering one of the rooms in his lair. I decided to make a dark blue cloak just to cover up my face and I changed my icy blue dress to a white lacey dress.

My hair was still formed into a braid. I took 2 breads from the plate I placed it inside my basket. I pulled my hood up and I walked towards the door where I went through before.

I opened the door and stepped inside. I closed the door gently not making any noise. 'They were already gone?! But how can they escape so fast?' I wondered.

I noticed there was a piece of paper lying on the black tiles of the floor. I guess it was a letter?

Curiosity filled my mind I opened the letter and began reading it.

It Read...

Dear Elsa,

I know what you're thinking this seems crazy but I can't let you go even if I tried to. I needed you by my side together we can be a perfect couple just think about it?

The both of them didn't leave. They were just gone for a reason. I love you're outfit today it suits you very well.

I want you to love me like I love you. Don't worry my love, after 7 days I will finally get a chance to make you mine.

Can you do me a favor? I want you every night to listen this song. This song will always play whenever you're going to sleep. If you do that the both of them will be back tomorrow.

Sincerely,

D.J.F

My hands began trembling but I tried not to. Why does he even do this to me? Who's D.J.F? Do I even know him?

I don't want the both of them to suffer just like I did when Pitch brought me in his lair. I hid the letter inside the pocket of my white lacy dress.

I went out of the room and I walked towards another room. I pulled my hood of. My fingers twirled around my outfit then it dissapeared. It changed back into my usual icy blue dress with a dazzling cape.

I placed the basket on the table. I laid at the bed my eyes stared at the dark ceiling. I took the letter out of my icy blue dress and read it again.

I just wish he wouldn't hurt the both of them just because of me.

I realized that someone new was now on my footsteps, he's following me.