Chapter 25: Before

~Dark Jack Frost's P.O.V~

(Flash Back)

I smirked as I watch the kingdom of Arendelle so peaceful and happy but that was about to change.

I saw a couple of teenage girls talking and laughing with each other. I turned at the other side, saleslady and salesmen were selling some products to the customers.

They were at the marketplace. In the corner of my eye, I saw children playing tag with each other.

Their parents were talking to the other parents of their friends, they seem to get along with each other.

The Fishermens were catching some fishes in the sea. Two handsome guys were flirting with the two beautiful girls that was passing by them.

It seems a normal day for the kingdom of Arendelle but not for long. It's time for my plan to unfold, I'll show them what I'm capable of.

I took a tiny jar out of the pocket of my black jacket. I let a small amount of dust fall into the palm of my hands.

It was a white dust that I created by myself. The white dust causes a temporary sickness.

I flew down to the people of Arendelle. My feet touched the ground as I landed softly, I blew the white dust to all of them.

It started spreading. People with children started coughing and sneezing.

The white dust didn't affect on Elsa. After a few minutes people and children with Elsa's friends started fainting.

I hid all of them to a place where she could never find them, which is my secret lair. After I placed them in their dungeons I went back to Arendelle.

I waited for the sun to go down, finally it was now night time. It was the part of my plan.

I flew to the castle, I went to look for Elsa. I stopped dead at my tracks when I saw her.

I was still outside of the castle. I looked through the window to see what was going on in her room.

"Are you okay?" I heard Elsa asked Jack. "Y-Yes, I'm f-fine" he said his back was facing against her.

"You don't look okay to me. Let me help you" she said coming closer. "N-No, don't c-come any closer" he said walking towards the door to leave.

Before she could let him leave she quickly wrapped her arms around his waist begging him to stay with her.

At that night, I saw everything. I usually watch her everyday, I just wanted her to be safe.

I've always hated him being with her. She doesn't even deserve him, she deserves a guy like me.

I just wanted to be with her, that's all. I continued to watch them. "Goodnight, Snowflake" Jack said with a warm smile.

"Goodnight, I love you" Elsa said and kissed his cheek. The both of them began sleeping.

I waited for them to fell in a deep sleep, that's when I'm gonna strike. I flew inside the castle, I walked through the hallway.

I went inside her room, not making any noise. I grabbed Jack's body, I placed him on top of my shoulder.

He was still asleep which made me grinned. I gave one last look at my Elsa, then I went out of her room leaving a note behind.

I flew to my secret lair, I placed him inside my dungeons. My plan was almost complete, I just needed to go to another place.

I went out of my secret lair, I flew towards North Pole where The Guardians are.

Finally, I saw the workshop. I went inside, it was dark and quiet. I realized The Guardians were already sleeping.

I stopped at each of their rooms. 'This would be easy' I thought to myself. I did the same thing to each one of them.

Before leaving the workshop I opened a portal to my lair since I got tired from going to different places at the same time.

I went through the portal, it pulled me very fast. After a few minutes, I arrived at my secret lair.

I also placed them inside their dungeons. My eyes felt heavy, it was time for me to sleep.

I laid at my bed, I began sleeping. The next day, I woke up in the morning. I quickly ate my breakfast, then I showered.

I went back to Arendelle. I expected Elsa to be all alone, but instead I saw her with someone else.

She flinched when he caressed her bruised cheek. "This time, I won't let you go easily" he said with an evil smile.

The next thing I know the both of them dissapered. I believed the guy that took my Elsa was Pitch.

This wasn't part of my plan, I decided to follow them. I arrived at Pitch's lair.

'I'll rescue you soon, my Black Snowflake' I thought to myself as I continued to watch the both of them.

(End Of Flash Back)