Chapter 52: You're Not Sorry

~Elsa's P.O.V~

"P-Please don't be m-mad at m-me" I continued to cry. "I'll see you later" he left my ice castle. After a couple of hours Jack came back feeling ashamed as ever. "I-I have to t-tell you the t-truth" he stutters.

"Fine, I'll listen" I stared at his scared eyes. "You're wedding ring is lost because I traded it for something to a witch" he says while holding both of his hands awkwardly. "What have you done?!" I screamed at him.

He explains "Look, our daughter is being abused by a man. The witch wanted to help me save our daughter so she offered me a deal to give her what she needed which is your wedding ring.

I didn't noticed she was already hypnotizing me. When I gave it to her she smiled at me saying our daughter will be safe." He spoke the truth even if his voice is shaking.

My eyebrows furrowed and I crossed my arms at my chest "Do you really trust that witch?". He gave me an unsure look I just rolled my eyes at him. "It's all lies, darling" I brushed my white hair in frustration.

"I'm sorry for everything" he said looking down at his feet. "You're not sorry" I walked away from him. "I don't want us to be strangers again" he followed me behind.

We were at my balcony still fighting about the problem that we are facing. "You played with my feelings" I said my voice sounds hurt. "Maybe I'm just not good enough" he placed his hand on his chest.

"You let it happen just like everything is okay with you" I said gesturing to him about me and our daughter. "I'll fix this stupid problem that I've caused" his tone filled with pain. "I'm close to giving up" my voice laced with brittle.

Bursting out into tears because I can't take it anymore. Tears fell from my eyes like my heart is breaking. Ugh, those feelings again. When I cry about one thing I end up crying everything that is wrong.

He wrapped his arms all around me so he could comfort me. "I'm a screwed up mess" he buries his face into my exposed neck. "Stop touching me" I said to him coldly. My hands pushed it's way out of his tight embrace.

He still followed me even if I don't want him to. "Were you uncomfortable?" he asked me. "You know some things are best left unsaid" I said to him with a fake smile.

Today I looked at him and then realized he was a disappointment to me. When two people love each other and can't make it work that's the real tradegy. He left my broken heart bleeding in the dark.

It's just so sad how quickly things can change. Everything is crashing down like a wall that has been broken. The icy wall that I've been touching right know feels like his heart.

I am so grateful to have met someone who could make me so happy one second and then completely destroy me the next second. "You said you loved me" I hitted his chest again and again using my fists.

"I've always cared" Jack holds both my wrists to stop me from hitting back his chest. "Oh please, don't give up on me I need you to need me" he begged. "I thought I was yours forever but I was mistaken" I frowned.

"You're not listening to me, my love" he let go both of my wrists. "Just go away, Jack" I looked away from him. He latched my hand into his and lead me to the nearest icy wall. With the use of his hands he caged me like an animal. I leaned my head further to the wall because I hated him.

"Kiss me like you love me, just one more time" his face so close just a few inches from mine. "Runaway because I don't want to see your face" I glared at him. "Don't make me sad, don't make me cry" he persisted.

His lips locked into mine for a few moment before breaking away from the kiss. I didn't kiss him back due to the feeling that I'm unsure. The worst part of loving you, is that you don't love me at all.

My heart is like an empty room. I moved away from him but he blocked my path. Sometimes things happen and you can't do anything. "I just can't stop loving you" he holds my hands and twirls me around.

"I would prefer not to" I pulled my hand away. "Even if it sounds crazy darling, I won't let you go" he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Leave me alone" I said in a serious tone. "I love you and I'm so sorry, Elsa!" he roughly shouts to me.

I slapped him on the cheek so hard. He's making my ears hurt. I heard him murmur an 'Ouch'. My cheeks burned when I found him pinning my arms behind my back and I was pressed by him on the icy wall. "What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I don't like losing you" he whispered in my ear. "You're losing control" I pleaded. His grip was tight I knew it will leave a red mark later when he let go of me. He shoved me on the icy floor. Surely, I could feel a bruise forming on my forehead already.

As on cue deep hatred and anger fueled inside me everything broke loose. I shot ice daggers at him one by one he started dodging it but when the last one was heading towards him he regret it.

His back landed on the icy wall with so much force. The ice dagger prevented him from lunging towards me. It quickly melted away as he used his ice powers to melt it. I wasn't finish with him just yet.

He looked down at his feet noticing the ice that crept up frozing him in place. He took his staff aiming it towards me but it's already too late since the ice already reached his legs. A snowball hitted me on the face he threw it at me.

Sighing I pursed my lips saying to him "You've lost your chance and you will never get to love me again". The ice melted again using his ice powers. He whimpered softly walking to my direction.

"Don't leave me now, don't say goodbye" he crouched down holding the bottom of my icy blue dress. "At this point, love me or leave me?" I looked down at his crying face.

He stands up letting go of my icy blue dress. "Goodbye, Elsa" Jack flew out of my ice castle leaving me so damn alone.

~Pitch's P.O.V~

Night time, my time. The Winter Spirit flew out of her ice castle in deep sadness. He's so miserable staring at him makes me want to laugh, such a pathethic boy.

I appeared inside her ice castle so I could take her. She was laying on the icy floor crying her eyes out. Her eyes says it all she knew it was coming. She's so depressed.

"Do you have any regrets?" I asked her out of nowhere. She stopped crying and looked where the voice came from. Black sand started enveloping the entire room.

The icy floor and walls became fewer and fewer as black sand took over the entire room. "I-I don't w-want to talk a-about it" Elsa stuttered. "We all have our reasons" I told her.

"I hate the way you make me feel" she leaned on the icy wall that was not covered with black sand yet. I came closer to her caging her with both of my hands.

"Is my soul too dark for you?" I smirked. Elsa screamed at the top of her lungs at what I did to her.