Chapter 28: Stay With Me

~Dark Jack Frost's P.O.V~

"No, you let them hurt you" I said to her. "They never did" she answered back. "They could've stayed, but they left you" I said with a spat.

She thought what I said for a moment, a part of her told her I was right. "I guess you're right" she told me.

"Please, stay with me" I begged. "I really don't have a choice, do I?" she asked me. "No, you don't" I smirked.

She gave me a sad expression. I latched my hand in hers. We went out of my dungeon. We walked through the dark hallway of my lair.

Having this uncomfortable silence wasn't helping her. Actually, it was getting worse than she thought it would be. She bit her lip as I stared at her.

She saw a glint of sparkle shine in my eyes. She knew I was happy, but what about her? I lead her to my living room, where she saw my furniture.

There was a black couch on the middle, one television screen was attached on the wall that was facing at the black couch. She knew where this is going.

"Are we gonna watch a movie?" she asked softly. "Indeed, Elsa" I smiled as I stared at her. I lead her to the black couch.

We sat together, the black couch was really comfortable. I moved closer to her, She tried getting away from me but I trapped her as my arm laid at her shoulder.

My grip was very strong but she decided to shrug it off. "Let's watch the movie, my Black Snowflake" I grinned.

I turned to look at her, waiting for a reply but instead she gave me a weak smile. I grabbed the remote underneath the black couch.

I pressed play then in a few minutes the movie started. We watched Warm Bodies, which is my favorite halloween movie. Time passed by, the movie ended.

I pressed the off button on the remote to close the television screen. I stared at her then I asked "Did you enjoy it?".

I was asking her about the movie that we just watched. I nodded, I leaned at her face. She quickly grabbed my shoulder to stop me from doing what I wanted to do.

"Woah, what are you doing?" she demanded. "What do you think?" I said annoyed. "I'm sorry, but I don't feel the same" she said as she looked at her hands.

"But, I love you" I said as I stroke her white hair away from her face. "I just can't, okay?" she pleaded. "Do I even cross your mind?" I leaned to her face. We were closer to each other.

"Everytime I look at you, it hurts me" she whispered. A tear fell from her eye, I wiped the tear gently off her face using my thumb.

"I wish I could make you stay with me" I said as my minty breath fanned her face. "I'm scared" she stared at me.

"Your eyes look sad, darling" I said with a closed lip smile. She didn't reply, instead she kept silent.

I needed her to be with me. I kissed her sweet red lips passionately, but she didn't kiss me back.

"Why?" I said with a frown. "We can't be together" she said in a serious tone. "We're made for each other, Elsa. You know that" I said in a twisted smile.

I wanted to change her mind, so that she could stay with me and that's what I'm going to do with her.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I heard a noise, I could feel it. A familiar voice was calling out my name. My gut told me it was very important. I decided to trust my gut.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I lied to him. "You forgot to tell me the word" he laughed at me.

"Please?" I replied to him. I smiled because he bought my lie. "Okay, you may now go" his arm moved away from my shoulder. I went out of the room.

I walked through the dark hallway. I spotted his dungeon, I walked inside it. Something caught my eye as I stared at the right end of the dungeon cell.

There was a snowflake floating in the air, it wasn't like Dark Frost's creation. It was something much more than that.

The snowflake flowed towards me. It landed on my nose then it dissapeared. A glint of sparkle shined in my eyes.

I stared inside his dungeon cell, I walked towards him. There was a boy, he was sitting on the floor.

He looked so lonely, I noticed he had a lot of cuts on his face. He has white hair just like mine, he wore a blue jacket with brown pants.

He was holding a staff. He has icy blue eyes, which pierces my soul everytime he stares at me. He also had a muscular body.

I knew this boy was familiar, he meant something to me. "J-Jack?" I called out his name.

"E-Elsa?" he said as he grabbed the bars of the dungeon cell that trapped him. I couldn't believe it, I thought I would never see him again.

All those times, I convinced myself I was wrong. But look at the scene in front of me now, he's not yet gone and I was happy to see him again.

Suddenly someone held my shoulder. "Look, who finally found Jack Frost" Dark Frost said with an evil laugh.