Chapter 18: Leave

~Elsa's P.O.V~

Suddenly I saw a black snowflake flowing towards me. I followed the black snowflake.

I realized I was escaping from Pitch. The black snowflake flowed gracefully. I've never seen this kind of snowflake before.

It seems beautiful but it's also cold, dangerous, and dark. A smile grew from my lips as I continued following the black snowflake.

It passed through the hallways and stairs. Finally I reached my destination.

I stared at the big black gates that was in front of me. I can't wait to escape from him.

Something inside me told me that there's someone waiting for me at the end of these big black gates. A black shield surrounded Pitch's lair.

There was no way out of his lair. How can I escape now? I don't want to be here forever for the rest of my life.

I craved for freedom and I won't let this slip away from my grasp. The black snowflake flowed towards me.

I gave a confused look I wonder what it's doing? It landed on the palm of my hand and it continued to flow.

I guess I can control it as I continued to twirl my fingers around the black snowflake that was flowing on the palm of my hand.

'Hmm, let me see what you can do' I wondered. I decided to pass through these big black gates with the black shield that was surrounding it and to my surprise it really worked I was so happy that it did.

I'm really outside of Pitch's lair. I smiled at how everything that had happened today went so well.

I'm never going back in there ever again. I continued to walk away from Pitch's lair. I walked through the woods.

I looked up at the sky it was still dark. There's something wrong in this place it seems like I could feel someone watching me.

It's now 3 days until he can finally have me. Should I let him? What about Pitch? Did I miss something?

These questions flowed through my mind. The black snowflake guided me through the woods.

I passed through the logs, puddles, and trees of the woods. I just hope I'll survive through my journey.

I laughed as I played with my ice powers. Snowflakes was falling from the sky.

I was getting bored, so I just played by myself through my journey as I continued to walk through the woods.