Chapter 1: It Begins..

~Elsa's P.O.V~

Our daughter named Jewel was not a little girl anymore she was now 17. She has long white hair that was formed into a braid. Her eyes were a blue and icy color just like mine and Jack's. She also has ice powers which she can control very well. I was so proud of her.

She usually wears a long blue dress which I made just for her she told me she loved it when she first saw it. Her nose were just like Jack's it was kinda cute. She was kinda tall and she told me she really loves reading books it was her favorite hobby.

I decided to tell her something very important. I knocked at her bedroom door. The door opened and Jewel let me inside her bedroom. "What do you want?" she said to me with a closed lip smile. I grabbed her arm and the both of us sat at her bed.

"I want to tell you something" I said still holding her hand. She replied with a nod. "You should never trust a guy wearing black clothing. This guy has dark powers but he's evil. He has dark hair, yellow hypnotic eyes, and pale skin." I said looking at her in the eyes. "What are you talking about?" she said to me with her eyebrows furrowed.

I let out a sigh and I replied to her. "In the past, this guy that I told you about really loved me but I didn't have feelings for him. Once he knew about it, he decided to take me away from Jack so that he could have me all to himself.

Many horrible things happened in the past like how I froze Anna's heart and how I set an eternal winter in Arendelle because I can't control my powers." I said to her with fear in my eyes. I still remembered the flashbacks that happened during my past but I decided to ignore it instead.

Her eyes widen and she asked "What's his name?". "His name is Pitch Black, he's the Nightmare King" I said to her. "What should I do?" she said feeling scared. I laid my hand at her shoulder I was going to comfort her.

"You should fight back and never ever let fear control you're life" I said to her with all my heart. I don't want the horrible things in my past to happen to her. "Okay, I'll try" she said hugging me I hugged her back.

"Promise that you will always believe in The Guardians" I said caressing her hair. "Don't worry, I will" she said with a small smile.

"That's a good girl, if anything bad happens to you let me or Jack know okay?" I said standing up from her bed. She nodded and smiled at her. I went out of her room and began looking for my snowflake.

(Later)

~Jack's P.O.V~

It was already dark there were no lights at all in the skies above only stars can be seen. The howling of the cold wind at night comforted me I missed it so much. I believed in the saying called "Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness". I heard this quote and It was interesting.

Oh how I miss my only snowflake and my sweet daughter back in Arendelle. I was a Guardian and a king who ruled over Arendelle it was hard at first handling these two jobs together at the same time but It kinda get easy at the end.

I pulled my blue hood over my head and held my staff tight. I flew back to Arendelle where I can see my wife and daughter again. The Guardians told me they would just visit Arendelle if they have time because they were busy protecting all of the children around the world.

My feet landed on the ground and I started walking towards the castle. Before I went inside I changed my clothing into my royal clothing using my ice powers. My staff disappeared and it turned small I hid it in the pocket of my blue pants.

I brushed my white hair using my fingers. After that the guards nodded and I stepped inside. "Elsa and Jewel?" I said calling out their names loudly. I heard laughter towards the dining room I decided to follow the sound where ever it goes to.

I opened the door gently and saw Elsa, Jewel, Rapunzel, Merida, Hiccup, and The Guardians eating dinner together they were laughing. "What are you guys laughing about?" I said to them lifting my left eyebrow. "We missed you Jack!" North said to me with a smile.

"Thanks" I said and sat down at my seat I'm so hungry I wanted to eat my dinner now. All of us started eating our food it was delicious. I took a sip of water and I placed it back where it belongs on the table.

"I thought you guys couldn't make it?" I asked them. "Well, all of our duties are finished for now" Tooth said cutting her food using the utensils. I replied to her with a nod and looked at everyone at the table.

I saw her laughing and smiling. The way she smiled and laughed made my heart beat faster. It was my wife Elsa my one and only snowflake. I love her so much.