Chapter 15: His Voice

~Elsa's P.O.V~

Then the next thing I knew I fell on the floor. I was unconcious then I realized all I could see was now darkness.

I felt someone lifting me up from the ground. After that someone placed me on the bed and tucked me in.

Sleep washed through me like ocean waves. I couldn't escape it I guess I'll have to wake up soon.

I was in paradise all I could ever think about was sleeping. You won't feel a thing when you sleep you'll be comforted by it.

A beat was playing in the background of my sleep. Suddenly I heard a male voice he was singing his voice was seductive.

I could tell he was a good singer. Is this the song that D.J.F was telling me about? Should I listen to him or disobey him? The song that he sang was something like this.

Listen to the music of the night.

There's no turning back.

So many thoughts at night.

Black is the new black.

It never ends.

Baby, let me take you away.

Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight.

Everytime you close your eyes, it's like a dark paradise.

Can you hear the silence?

Can you see the dark?

Can you feel my heart?

Through the darkness I find myself.

And I was in the darkness so darkness I became.

My head is a very dark place.

Come to the dark side.

Just dark and cold.

You're beautiful.

Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight.

Everytime you close your eyes, it's like a dark paradise.

Can you hear the silence?

Can you see the dark?

Can you feel my heart?

I tried waking up but I couldn't. I realized I couldn't escape. The song that he sang to me was playing all over again in my mind.

A tear fell from my eyes. I was getting scared of him. I just hope I will wake from this nightmare soon.