Chapter 47: Let Us Save You

~Rapunzel's P.O.V~

Holding my chest as if I'm feeling my heart. I closed my eyes and breathed heavily. Something is telling me like I need to say this before it's too late. Feeling each of their presence in front of me I stared at them.

Jack was writing something on a paper. Hiccup fed Toothless some food. Merida kept on practicing her archery. Anna and Kristoff were listening to the conversation about the plan that the other guardians were busy talking about.

I just stood there with Eugene beside me. "Someone took Elsa back" I told them. "We knew already that Pitch took her" Bunny said to me. "No, this is something different" I stepped forward.

All eyes were on me now. "Tell me who took her" Jack placed the ballpen back on the table where he was writing. "It's Dark Frost" I said in a soft voice. They grunted in frustration.

I crossed my arms at my chest as I sighed. "So, you guys have any plans?" Anna asked. "I've got it!" Jack said happily. "What did you get?" Hiccup asked him.

Jack looked each one of us before he spoke "In order for Elsa to be with us, we shall kidnap her". "What about him?" Kristoff asked him about Dark Frost. "We'll lure him away from Elsa" Jack winked at us.

"What if she gets out of control?" Merida was anxious. The thought of her being here made me worried. She'll definitely destroy us for sure.

"Relax, we have the antidote to cure her" Jack said with a closed lip smile. "I like your plan, Frost" Eugene said to him. "Stick to the plan" North told us. We nodded in response.

"I want you girls to lure Dark Frost away from Elsa" Jack commanded the three of us. "Alright, this is for Elsa" I said with determination. The three of us began chatting about our plan.

We huddled together as we whispered. "Any ideas?" I looked at them with curiosity. "How about we try to fight him off" Merida scoffed. Anna and I smiled at the idea of it.

Maybe this isn't a bad idea after all. "Now, this leaves us to do the other part" Jack told the boys. They were huddled together. After discussing our plans with each other we readied our weapons.

"Got everything ready?" Tooth flew towards us. "We sure did" all of us said to her. Sandy mouthed a 'Good' to us. Bunny smashed the magic snowglobe on the floor that was in his hands. A magic portal appeared we went through it.

It lead us to the lair of Dark Frost. A couple minutes later, we have finally arrived. The magic portal closed. Horrible memories flashed through my mind.

I used to remember we were caged like animals in the dungeons when he captured us. The thought of him gave me chills. He hated us for always foiling his evil plans. Here we are protecting Elsa from Dark Frost.

The silence is haunting us we didn't know for sure where he was. Black frost carvings were found everywhere in the room. I wonder how Elsa is doing?

The deeper we walked through his lair the more it became mysterious. We were starting to get suspicious as we took each step walking. I missed her so much. Thinking about her everyday makes me want to hug her tightly in my arms.

I love her as a friend. Was he hiding from us? We needed to find him fast so we could get Elsa out of his grasp. A voice came out of nowhere. Jack made us all quiet.

If he had heard us our plan will totally be failed. I didn't want that to happen therefore I stayed silent. "The voice is coming here" Jack whispered.

He walked towards the door where the sound came from we followed him behind. We peeked through the small opening of the door. Our eyes widen when I saw Elsa and Dark Frost laughing with each other.

"You truly have changed, I'm glad you're back at my side again" Dark Frost caressed her soft cheek. She smiled up at him "I won't let them change me".

His yellow hypnotic eyes were full of twisted and evil desires. A smirk curled up into his lips. "Nothing can defeat us because we're unstoppable!" he shouted.

He wanted to conquer everything that was blocking his way. His fingers brushed his jet black hair away from his face. I gripped my frying pan harder making my knuckles turn white.

I gritted my teeth in anger all he wants is to destroy us. They would spread cold, darkness, and fear all around. With her by his side they became stronger. "Come as you are" he said darkly.

His head tilted he turned around to face the door. Just a snap of his fingers black sand started coming out underneath the door. We stepped back from the door.

The Nightmares started attacking us then a huge snow storm was formed. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Jack shouted as he grabbed the boys with him.

Merida hitted The Nightmares as much as she can using her bow and arrow. It just kept coming and coming there were so many. I'm already having a hard time fighting them off.

I looked over at Anna who was screaming. She was on the floor being attacked by The Nightmares. I helped her out she thanked me after I did it. She picked up her knife that was lying on the ground.

We continued to attack them. Of all the trainings we have this morning it finally paid off. They became fewer and fewer by the minute. Anna stabbed and I hitted the remaining nightmares. Merida did the same using her weapon.

The last nightmare faded into darkness as it got hitted by us. I walked towards where the boys were. Merida and Anna followed me. Jack used his ice powers to freeze the door so it would shatter into pieces but it didn't work as he thought.

Hiccup told Toothless to burn the door down. Apparently, it didn't work either. "This damn door wouldn't budge" Jack cuss. We gasp when ice spikes came out of the door.

Where did that came from? "Looking for this?" Dark Frost laughed evilly. He stood on the corner. A golden key was dangling from his hands.

"Give it, now" Jack let out his hand for Dark Frost to give it to him. "Go ahead, take it from me" he gave a deadly smile.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I heard loud noises outside the door which is making me curious. Dark Frost said I should stay here where I'm safe. I think he's protecting me.

He was the one who made those ice spikes came out of the door earlier. Black sand and cold powers started coming out of my hands.

I shall destroy them if it's the last thing I do. Just then the door bursted open revealing my enemies. They gave me a worried look. I shooted them with everything I got using my powers.

Kristoff and Eugene fell on the ground feeling unconcious. Two more idiot bastards to go! Hiccup fell on the ground feeling unconcious as well. I see the other one is missing.

"Don't hide, come and play with me" I smirked. At the corner of my eye, someone moved. I smiled as I hitted his leg. He growled in pain I'm loving this. I walk towards him with my yellow hypnotic ones glued to his icy blue eyes filled with pain and fear.

I was about to finish him off when someone hitted my head so hard. My numb body fell on the ground followed by my eyes seeing black tiny spots then it closed.