Chapter 8: My Escape

~Elsa's P.O.V~

Silence and darkness was surrounding me. I couldn't sleep last night because it wasn't comfortable here and I was having too many nightmares in my sleep. I turned and screamed I was too terrified of what will happen next. Tears were falling down on my face last night.

My wrists and ankles were chained on the wall so that's why I couldn't breathe. I miss everyone in Arendelle but the problem is all of them were now gone because of him. I used to think that the past was in the past but I was wrong.

I didn't mean for this to happen. l just wanted to move on and forget the past not let history repeat itself all over again. I couldn't use my ice powers he told me if I use them he would ruin me and he would take his darkness and push it inside me. I decided to think of a plan to escape him and find my people and love ones in Arendelle.

My thoughts were vanished when the door opened. I quickly backed away as far as possible from him I laid my back at the cold hard wall. "Glad to see my queen is now awake" Pitch said coming closer. I pulled my knees to my chest and looked away.

"How was your sleep, dear?" he said to me with a smirk. "You gave me nightmares last night!" I said lunging towards him. I was going to punch him and kick him but I couldn't because the chains were keeping me from hurting him. He laughed at me and replied "Lovely isn't it?".

I was about to say something to him but he cutted me off. "You're fears and screams were music to my ears last night" he said caressing my cheeks. Anger and hatred boiled inside me and I seriously wanted to freeze him using my ice powers.

"Listen, I don't care if you recieve satisfaction from my fears but I will never let you take control over me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "You forgot something about me, Elsa" he said whispering in my ear. "What?" I asked. "I'm the Nightmare King and you shall fear me" he said in a dark tone. "You shall do what I say whether you like it or not, my queen" he said leaning in my face.

Suddenly the dark chains on my wrists and ankles were now gone. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. "Come my queen, our days of spending time with each other awaits" he said taking out his hand for me to grab it. I considering myself I have no choice I took his hand and the both of us dissapeared out of his dungeon.

After a couple of hours spending time with each other I decided to make my move I waited at the right moment where I could escape from him and that moment was at night.

"Goodnight, Elsa" he said and kissed my cheek. "Goodnight" I said to him with a fake smile. He smiled back at me and the both of us laid at the bed together. I gasp when both of his arms were wrapped around my waist.

I heard someone snoring I guess he was in a deep sleep. I carefully removed his arms around my waist. I tip toed quietly towards the door without making a creak sound on the dark wooden floor. Finally I looked back to see him still sleeping.

I smiled at the view and I gently opened the door without making any noise. I smiled at myself I was now outside of his room the only thing I needed to do was to get out of here and go back to Arendelle.

I was about to go to the stairs when I heard a voice calling my name "Elsa?".