Chapter 17: Almost There

~Elsa's P.O.V~

The same thing happened to me last night as I slept. The beat played in the background of my sleep.

Suddenly I heard his seductive voice again. He sang his song to me as I slept.

It was still a horrible nightmare last night. I can't stop thinking about it I don't even know why?

Again, my heart pounded in my chest it was getting harder and harder to breathe. The next thing I knew I woke up with a yawn.

My head still hurts from last night's horrible nightmare. I touched my lips using my hand it felt dry.

I looked at my left side and saw Pitch still sleeping. I gently got out of bed not making any noise.

I walked towards the window. Suddenly I saw black frost carvings on the glass of the window.

It looks like it was carving a message to me. It formed three words that was carved by black frost.

'I Love You' I read as I saw the message that was for me. This only meant one thing he was there.

I looked outside of the window it was still dark. I realized I woke up too early.

I decided to go back to sleep. When I closed my eyes I couldn't sleep so I kept my eyes open as I laid at the bed with Pitch sleeping beside me.

I remembered the letter that I read yesterday it was still haunting me. Thinking of the letter made my body shiver with fear.

I seriously wanted to see the both of them but I can't. I don't have a choice, do I?

I guess I just need to follow all of his commands so that I can see the both of them soon. Is he still out there watching me?

I hated being watched it made me freak out. It feels like I'm missing something or someone, the problem is I can't remember it.

I blinked then I felt my icy blue eyes changed into a yellow color then it went back to it's original color.

What was that? I gasp when I saw two yellow hypnotic eyes staring at me. I believe it wasn't Pitch's.

He was hidden in the darkness I could see he was smirking at me and in one quick move he was now gone.

I froze when I saw him. Something inside me told me that I should check something out there.

I went out of his room not making any noise. Suddenly I saw black frost carvings all over the different windows.

Each windows gave out different messages. I guess those messages were for me.

I stared at the first one it read 'Follow Me'. Another message was formed at the other window It read 'Your Almost There'.

Curiosity filled my mind I decided to follow the other black frost carvings of the other windows 'That's right' It read. Suddenly I saw a black snowflake flowing towards me.