Chapter 58: Into The Cemetery

~Jewel's P.O.V~

Wishing you were here because I am empty without you. Sometimes, we have to let go. I'm homesick for arms that don't want to hold me. You'll never know the last time you'll see a thing or a person.

Our body is full of organs but we always feel so empty. Oh, I'm a mess right now. It's crazy how I'm always finding myself thinking about you. The curtain at my window released a strong blow of cold wind. "I l-love y-you" I frowned.

Tears escaped from my eyes pouring everything out. I touched the picture frame that showed himself smiling back at me. The memory flashed in my mind. Before he died in his own pool of blood I saw a picture of himself on his desk. I knew it meant something.

The picture frame that I was staring and holding right now was for only me. He loved me I realized I now returned this feeling for him. I hated him back then. Jerome changed that he felt something special to me.

I treasured the picture frame taking really good care of it. These past few days I couldn't stop myself from forgetting him. Every night I cried thinking that it was my fault that he died. I blamed myself for doing this to him. One day, I visited his aunt and uncle.

They knew me very well that I'm the daughter of Queen Elsa which is me the princess for royalty. I told them that their beloved nephew has been murdered by someone. His aunt and uncle were horrified to hear that Jerome just died.

The Arendelle Guards weren't able to capture The Nightmare King. "Didn't they capture the murderer who freaking killed our nephew?" Auntie Jess asked me. I desperately shook my head 'no'. Auntie Jess sobbed quietly. Uncle Mason comforted her.

I stared blankly at the wooden floor waiting for this heartache to end. "Is Jerome in love with you?" Uncle Mason questioned me. "Y-Yes" I answered him. "Do you love him?" they asked me at the same time. "I-I don't k-know!" I said storming out of their house slamming the door shut.

People looked at me curiously I covered my face using my arm. I ran to the castle with tears in my eyes. There were too many thoughts running through my head I couldn't take them anymore. He's gone now it would never be the same again.

I wiped my red puffy eyes walking towards my closet. The little black dress hung nicely on my closet. I pulled it out together with my black heels. My parents didn't know that I was going to Jerome's funeral today. I wore the little black dress and slipped on my black heels.

Father's wounds are getting better now he would feel okay by some time. Mother did the right thing to that no good for nothing evil witch. I applied light make up on my face. Once I was done I sprinted out of the door holding my small white sling bag.

The back door of the castle was open nobody seems to be guarding it. I quietly sneaked out of the back door of the castle. All I needed now was to buy some flowers to go to Jerome's funeral. I spotted a beautiful bouquet of pink roses inside the flower shop.

I pushed the door open approaching the lady vendor. "Could I have those?" I said to her pointing at the beautiful bouquet of pink roses. The lady vendor nodded smiling at me. She took it placing it on the counter.

I was about to pay the price for the flowers the lady vendor stopped me. "You don't need to, anything for the princess" she said to me. I gladly took the flowers from her. Three minutes later I had arrived into the cemetery. I was shocked to see Auntie Jess and Uncle Mason standing in front of Jerome's tombstone.

They left after crying and saying some things to him. I came over his tombstone placing the bouquet of pink roses beside the bouquet of blue lilies. "Why does this have to happen to you?" I said with a soft voice. "I got attached to somebody I could lose" I looked up at the clear blue sky.

"Face it, this is reality" I said leaving the tombstone. Footsteps followed me behind. I turned around to see my mother, Queen Elsa of Arendelle. "Why are you so sad?" mother stared at me worriedly. "I'm not sad, I'm just...empty" I replied to her.

"He loved you didn't he?" she came closer. "I don't expect you to understand" I balled my hand into a fist. "You'll be fine soon, just come back home to us" mother pleaded. "Leave me alone, that's an order" I said sternly.

"Fine, be careful young lady" she said leaving me. I walked alone through the woods not bothering what could happen to me. 'What would a lonely and empty princess do in the middle of the woods?' I thought at myself.

I stumbled upon a cute white puppy heading towards me. The cute white puppy jumped right at me. I fell hard back on my ass laying on the ground with the cute white puppy licking my face. "You're making me laugh" I giggled.

The puppy wagged it's tail showing it's long tongue at me. I tickled his stomach this time. Opening my bag I found a bag of crackers to feed him, it seems hungry. I stood up using my ice powers to create snowflakes. "I love winter" I said spinning around spreading my arms wide.

I carried the puppy he placed his paw on my arm snuggling closer to me. This made me happy for a moment I almost forgot about him. 'Do you have an owner?' I wonder. A red collar was attached on his neck and it read 'Alisk'. "I like your name, Alisk" I smiled. For the mean time, we had fun.

I played with him during the snow that I had created. Alisk enjoyed it as much as I do. Something inside me felt a pair of teal eyes watching me hiding behind the trees. I looked around for teal eyes wandering around to see me. The figure stepped forward.

He was tall, handsome, fair skinned, and a prince. His hair is blonde he also wore a royal prince suit. "You found him" he said happily. "Wait, who are you?" I asked him. "Let me introduce myself, I'm Prince Colton from The Arendelle's Ball" he said to me.

"My name is Jewel, daughter of Queen Elsa the princess of Arendelle" I said to him. Alisk left me going to Colton. "Have we met before?" I asked him with curiosity. "Of course, don't you remember? When we were dancing at the ball together?" he patted Alisk's head.

"Are you stalking me?" I stepped backward. "No, I was looking for my Alisk" he stared at me. "You should probably leave now" I said turning around. "I just got here, are you feeling okay?" he walked directly at me.

I'd just nodded because I knew that if I tried to speak I would start crying. "I still recall the way you were and that look in your eyes" he said. "What are you talking about?" I cocked an eyebrow. "You're so happy back then.

Your eyes told me that you love spending the time with me especially when we were dancing at the ball" his teal eyes pierced my soul. "What did you think the first time you saw me?" I interrogated him.

"Gosh, you're beautiful and you're not like other girls that I'd ever met before" he scratched the back of his hair. "Did you ever mean any of the things you said?" I said in a serious tone. He nodded that's when I hugged him tightly.

I searched every corner of Arendelle trying to find someone who made me feel quite like he did. We decided to go somewhere only we know. Colton helped me got on top of his caramel brown horse as we rode out of the woods of Arendelle.

He treated me to watch a musical play with him. Later, the musical play ended. We ate dinner after that now we were just walking back to the castle of Arendelle. The musical play was amazing.

I told him about my problem it saddens me. He says "I hate how you're so miserable all of the time because no one as beautiful as you, deserves to be so sad". I blushed at what he just said to me.

"Will you stick with me or run away?" I glared at him. "I wanna make you happy, I wanna make you feel alive" he said holding my hand. He stopped walking I did the same.

Colton pulled me closer kissing me on the lips passionately. I wrapped my hands around his neck. My fingers got tangled through his blonde hair.

I found my sweet escape when I'm alone with you. Everyone deserves someone who could make them look forward to tomorrow. "I love you" we said to each other at the same time deepening the kiss.