Chapter 31: Believe In Me

~Elsa's P.O.V~

I went to his side and I kneeled. He was still laying on the floor his back was still pressed on the wall.

His bruises were still on his face. Those icy blue eyes locked in mine. "Why did you agree to his deal?" I whispered to his ear.

Jack smiled then he says "Don't worry, everything is fine. I know you will choose me over him you just gotta believe in me." I caressed his hair then I hugged him.

He cupped my face in his hands, He pulled me closer to him leaving no space between us.

Our lips locked together, he left tiny kisses on my neck. We both smiled as we pulled away from our kiss.

"I believe in you" I said to him. He was about to say something but someone interrupted us.

Someone opened the door, it was Dark Frost. "C'mon, my Black Snowflake" he said as he gestured his hand for me to take it.

As much as I hate leaving him I knew I didn't have a choice at this moment. I gladly took his hand.

Jack gave me a weak smile while I bit my lip as I stared back at him. Dark Frost rolled his eyes in disgust.

We left the room leaving him alone in the dark. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him as we continued to walk through his lair.

"You talk too much" he said coldly. I remained silent at the rest of the walk. We went outside of his lair.

I stared up at the dark sky, the moon glowed bright in the darkness. The dark tall scary trees haunted the place.

I shriek when he flew up with me in the night sky. He smiled as I held his hand tighter, I don't want to fall.

My white hair brushed my face as it flew with the wind. Dark Frost pulled on the hood of his black jacket so he could cover his face.

He twirled his staff round and round as we continued to fly into the night. Our feet finally landed on the ground. He lead me to a dark room, I literally couldn't see anything.

A dim light was shown above me. He chuckled as his yellow hypnotic eyes pierced through my soul.

"Why don't you believe in me, Elsa?" he said his voice husky. "Because I don't trust you" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Suddenly I heard a growl from behind me. My eyes wandered to the figure right in front of me. She was a girl just like me.

Her black hair was formed into a braid. She wore a black dress with black heels. She has yellow hypnotic eyes just like Dark Frost's and Pitch's.

She also has dull black make-up all over her face. The girl was consumed by darkness. "What do you want from me?" I said stepping back.

She only stepped closer, my heart was racing. "You need to learn your lesson, my dear" Dark Frost said with a wicked smile.

I could feel his cold minty breath on my neck. He laughed as he dissapeared into the dark.

The girl used her dark and icy powers to fight me. I knew she hitted me on my forehead, it hurts so bad.

I'm not going down without a fight. I don't want to be that girl all over again. I hitted her using my ice powers, she stumbled back.

Her fingers traced her cheek, she muttered an 'Ouch'. I finished her using my last attack.

I sent a blizzard towards her. I was happy that I defeated her. Her body went limp, then she dissapeared.

She was somebody that I used to know. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm roughly. Dark Frost pulled me back to his chest.

He needs to understand that I don't ever want to be with him. He stroked my white hair away from my face.

He leaned at my face as he continued to stare at me. "Have you learned your lesson?" he asked me.

I nodded, I should've done that. "Answer me as you speak" he said in a dark tone. "Y-Yes" I stuttered.

I always hated being like this. "Give in to me" he whispered in my ear. He twirled me around as I continued to stare at him.

"No one will know" he said with a smirk. "But wha-" I said but his hand covered my mouth.

"You've mention him to me too much" he said through gritted teeth. "Instead, say my name" he releases his hand on my mouth.

"Dark Frost" I said. I got lost in his yellow hypnotic eyes. His smile widely at me.

"Do you believe in me now?" he asked as he held my chin. "I-I..." I said trying to keep my eyes open. My eyes closed then everything went black.