"Well yes. You have been pregnant for a month."

I palm my face and sigh heavily, trying to process my thoughts.

The next few hours passed within the blink of an eye before I was finally discharged from the hospital.

I was literally shattered now. Defeated. Broken.

First, I had Paul, who left me.

Then, I had Daniel, who left me as well.

And finally, I had George, who left me too.

Funny thing, because I was the one who pushed them all way.

I didn't have anymore courage to lead the way I was walking to.

I was drained, mentally and physically and now, this baby.

It was George's no doubt.

Daniel never even touched me. I hooked up with Paul just a couple of days ago.
And I hadn't had any involvement with any other men.

When I was in the hospital, I wanted to call George and tell him about the baby but I wasn't sure if he'd like to talk to me.
After all, he never called me back, ever since he walked out from that door, the other day.

I was trapped in this whirlwind of emotions and I was alone.

All by myself, other than this unborn child I had inside me.

I defeatedly walk to the bus station, wondering, however on earth was I going to manage all of this alone?

My life had officially been a mess and well, now I was a mess. A lonely, sad, 19 year old something, pregnant mess.

Just as I was waiting for the bus to arrive, I see two men come out of a parlour, facing the main road.

They were holding hands and giggling over something funny they must have seen inside and couldn't stop from laughing hysterically.

I tore my eyes away from them, for, seeing them happy just made the wound in my heart, worse and painful.

I take a step back when I see no bus arriving when the two men catch my attention again, this time, because they were kissing each other.

All of a sudden, I could feel a wave of jealousy rush through my veins.

They had someone. They had each other. They had someone whom they loved and who loved them back.

And I had no one to love and no one to love me back.

I hold in my tears, not wanting to look weak and turn my head away from them, when I make eye contact with one of the kissing men.

I try to look away, but apparently couldn't when I see, Daniel.

I feel blood rush down to my cheeks and forget how to breath for a second.

He had gotten himself a partner.

I turn on my heal and start walking the other way when I hear Daniel call out for me.

God, what now?!

"Cecilia..", he pants and instantly leans down to give me a hug.

He still smelled the same.

"God Cecilia! How are you?"

He peers, grabbing my shoulders. His partner left in a cab.

"I am.... well where were you? Do you have any idea how worried I was for you? I literally called everyone in our phonebook.. but you..  you just left!"

I cry out to him.

Daniel's face falls short and I could sense the awkwardness.

"I know I am sorry.. I shouldn't have left like that... I should have told ya!..."

He lowers his gaze and fiddles his fingers, nervously.

He was still the same.

I bring my hand over his chin and lift his face up.

"No. I am sorry. I reacted like a complete dumb hoe!"

Daniel giggles and it made me smile too.

"Alright, do you have to work right now? Because I have something really important to discuss with you. So perhaps we can get a cup of coffee or something?"

I was tired and sleep deprived and pregnant with his father's child.

"Sure!"

~~~~~~

*a/n

I know, this chapter was just all over the place and the writing was just bleehhh-
If you compare this writing with my writing in the John book, you might as well think, those are written by two completely different persons!!!
But it ain't it! Trust me.
And about this, can you.. maybe... sense an end??👉👈

Peace and love!!
💝💓💞💖💗💗💘