Chapter 28•Never Giving Up On You

Start from the beginning

Is what she said true? Could they be lying to me all this time? Are they my friends at all? Maybe Reby is my friend?

"They would never lie to me." I said my back facing her.

"Then why haven't you got your memory back? It's been two months, Ava. Two freakin' months. Don't you think you should've gotten your memory back by now?" Reby said.

I sighed.  she had a point. I thought I should've gotten my memory back too. Maybe they were lying to me all along. All along, I trusted them. I trusted Aj. I trusted Leighla. I trusted Roman. I trusted Seth. I even trusted Dean. But they were all a lie. A big fat lie.

I turned around. "What can you tell me?"

Reby smiled and walked up to me. "Did any of your 'friends' tell you that your the Diva's Champion?"

I'm the Diva's Champion? And they never told me. Liars. I shook my head looking down.

"Did they tell you that you were stripped from that title a 2 months ago because of your absense?" Reby asked.

And I was stripped from it?! I shook my head in response once again.

"Look, Ava. I'll help you get your memory back, since your 'friends' couldn't. It's almost time for Monday night RAW. Wanna come along?" She offered. I didn't even hesitate before nodding my head. I can finally get my memory back.

Monday Night RAW

Reby's POV

My plan is going perfectly! Ava believed every single word I said. I'm glad that she told me she lost her memory, because in that way, I can just tell her the wrong things, and she'll finally turn her back on her friends. She can finally be on my side.

I hid my Diva's Title in my bag so Ava couldn't find it. Oh yeah, I won the Diva's Championship a long time ago in a battle royal. But I told Ava I didn't have it. I told her that Aj did. I also said that Aj only has it because so she can steal the spotlight. And guess what? She believed everything! Life couldn't get any better.

"Okay, explain to us again why Ava's your friend now?" Summer asked.

I groaned. Sometimes these girls have no idea what their doing. They don't pay attention.

"Ava lost her memory. It's been two months since she found out. I told her that she hasn't gotten her memory back because her friends aren't telling them the right things. So I'm telling her the 'right things'." I explained.

"But your 'right things' are actually the wrong things, right?" Eva asked.

"Exactly. I'm just using her. I know how much she means to her friends. If we just get her to turn on them, we can finally get under their skin." I said.

"Ahh. Clever plan." Paige said smirking.

"I know it is. Now excuse me so I can find Ava." I said walking out.

Dean's POV

"Are you okay Ava? You seem..off." I said as we all sat in catering.

"I'm perfectly fine." She mumbled.

"You don't seem okay." Aj said.

"Are you still mad about what happened this morning?" Seth asked.

"No. I said I'm fine." Ava replied harshly.

We all looked at her for a few minutes. Is it just me or does she seem different? To me she seems different. What happened to her?

"Ava!" A voice called.