Chapter 16• Couples and Bray Wyatts

Ava's POV

"Is she back yet, Brie?" I asked.

"Nope, not yet." Brie said looking through the peek hole.

I sighed. "Don't worry, Ava. Aj said she would fix everything. Just give her some time." Nikki assured me.

I nodded and waited patiently.

*A few minutes later*

The Bellas and I were watching tv in my room, still waiting for Aj to arrive. I heard the door burst open.

"AVA!" Aj yelled. I ran out of the room. Standing in front of me was Aj and Dean.

"Ava." Dean said as he approached me. Just as I was about to speak, he engulfed me into a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry I said those things to you. I didn't mean anything." He spoke softly.

"No, it's ok. You had every right to say those things. Now that I think about it, I was kinda selfish." I said hugging him back. I looked at Aj and she had a soft smile on her face. I let go of Dean and went over to hug her.

"Thank you so much." I whispered.

"No problem." She said as we let go.

----------------------------

Dean and I drove to the arena, afterwards.

"Ava, I'm sorry again. I was stupid to all those things to you. I never meant any-"

"Can you stop apologizing? Dean, I already forgave you a million times. You can stop now." I said.

"Sor- uh...I mean..I'm not sorry?" He said slightly confused.

I laughed. "I love you so much."

He smiled. "I love you more."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Aj's POV

Phil and I walked inside the arena, hand in hand. I smiled real big.

"Ok..what's going on? What happened? Why are you all smiley all of a sudden?" Phil asked.

"I'm just really happy for Ava." I replied.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well, Dean and Ava broke up. Then they got back together and I couldn't be more happier for them."

Phil looked at me confused. "You're happy for them? I thought you couldn't stand Ambrose."

"Yeah, I still kinda do. But when I saw Ava crying her eyes out this morning, I felt really bad because it was my fault. I never realized how happy they make each other feel. Dean was Ava's happiness and I took that away from her when I told her to stay away. Seeing her in so much pain, kills me inside. I focused too much on the things that are best for Ava, when I'm really supposed to be supportive and focus on the things that make her happy. And Dean makes her happy. If Ava's happy, I am happy too." I said.

Phil smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'm proud of you. Look, I know its gonna be hard to accept Ambrose into the family, but I always be with you, every step of the way." He said. I smiled widely.

"Thanks. This is what I love about you." I said and kissed his cheek.

→→→→→→→→→→→→

Ava's POV

"So you're going to go with the story line?" Stephanie asked me.

I nodded. "Yep. We sorted things out, so we're fine now." I assured her smiling.