Chapter 25• Surprises

Aj's POV

Monday Night RAW

"Welcome to Monday Night RAW!" Michael Cole announced.

"We have a lot of things that are gonna be happening tonight. One of those things is Aj Lee will be facing no one other than Reby Sky." JBL said.

"Yeah, remember guys. Aj Lee's sister, Ava Lee, had a match against Reby Sky just last night. Everything was going great, but Stephanie McMahon came out and changed the stipulation of the match. " Jerry said

"Let's take you back to last night's Diva's Championship match at TLC."

I watched on as replays of last night's events played on the monitor. I sighed heavily and walked to the Diva's lockeroom to get ready for my match later on with Reby. As I entered the room, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked up at me.

"Aj!" Brie said as she ran over and gave me a hug. I gladly returned one back.

"We heard about Ava. We're so sorry." Nikki said giving me a hug too.

I sighed. "It's not your fault. There was a steel cell, we couldn't do anything about it. No one could. Not even Dean, Seth, and Roman."

"Then how did the Wyatt family get in there?" Naomi asked.

"I wish I knew." I replied.

"So how is Ava? Is she okay?" Cameron asked.

I tried my hardest not to cry. But the tears came down any way.

"She is okay, right?" Nattie said worryingly.

"She- she- she's in a coma." I managed to say. Tears streamed down my face, not wanting to stop.

"It could kill her." I added. I sobbed into the palms of my hands. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't handle the fact that my little sister is in the hospital practically fighting for her life.

"Oh my god.." Brie said. She ran over and embraced me in a tight hug. Nikki, Naomi, Cameron, and Nattie all followed Brie and engulfed me in a group hug.

"I can't even imagine, the pain you must be feeling right now." Nikki said.

"She is your little sister after. No sister should be feeling like this." Naomi said.

"Hey, but Ava's tough. Through all the years I've known her and seen her wrestle, she never goes down without a fight. Never." Cameron stated.

"She'll pull through. I know it." Nattie said assuringly.

"Thanks guys. I really needed this support." I said as they released from the hug. I wiped away my tears and breathed out.

Just then the door opened. And Reby and her two bitches entered with smug looks plastered on their faces. Then another person stepped into the room. Eva Marie. She got another friend. Great.

Just great.

"So how's Ava, Aj? Did she survive from the beating I gave her last night?" Reby asked smugly.

"Yes, yes she did. Shouldn't you know by now that she doesn't go down without a fight?" I said annoyed.

"So she's alive?" Paige asked smirking.

"What kind of question is that? Of course she's alive." Brie said crossing her arms.

"That's not what we heard." Summer pointed out.

"And what do mean by that?" Nikki said.

Eva scoffed. "Really? Don't play dumb with us."

"Just get to the damn point already.  We don't need to here your whole lifestory." I said irritated. The girls snickered.