Chapter 60: The Final Battle(Pt.2)

I am so sorry for how long this chapter took. School has started so updates will be slow..

Extreme Rules

|AJ

"And here we go!" Michael exclaimed.

The four of us all stared at each other. Ava was on my left, while Nikki was on my right. Nikki walked over and sided with Reby.

How predictable. I thought.

"And it looks like Nikki and Reby are going to side with each other." Jerry said.

"That was a good choice." JBL stated.

I sensed Ava moving closer to me, I guess taking my side. I stepped forward, but a sharp pain to the back of my head stopped me from doing so.

"What a blow from Ava!" Michael shouted.

"Well that was unexpected." Jerry muttered.

Yes, Jerry. That was very unexpected.

I actually understood this aggressiveness from my sister. She wants to win and keep her job. If she wins, she'll get the Championship, but I don't think she cares about that at the moment. I want to win too. But I don't want Ava to lose her job. She doesn't deserve that.

I rolled out of the ring to recover from the blow. Ava did say to NOT go easy on her. As much as I don't want to, I have to. If Ava wants to go, then let's go. I'm not afraid to kick my little sister's a** anyways.

|AVA

Reby and Nikki stared at me in shock as they watched AJ roll out of the ring. I knew that if I played the role of unpredictability, I could have a bigger chance of winning. As much as it pained me to hit my sister, and take her out of the picture for awhile, I had to take risks. I had to win.

"That is not what Mom meant when she said family comes first!" Viviana's voice yelled.

I stared at Reby and Nikki with narrowed eyes. The both slowly backed up, away from me.

"It looks like Nikki and Reby are shocked by Ava's actions." Jerry said.

"That might have ruined Reby and Nikki's game plan." Michael stated.

I stared at the two women for awhile. I stepped forward and Nikki automatically charged at me, knocking she and myself down.

Nikki repeatedly bounced my head up and down against the canvas. I kicked her off of me and jumped to my feet. I turned around and delivered a clothesline to the Bella. I sensed someone coming up behind me, so I quickly turned around and catched Reby with an arm drag. By then, Nikki was already up on her feet, ready to charge. She ran at me but I stepped out of the way and pushed her into the ropes.

Nikki grunted as I ran forward and hit her with a clothesline. I stepped out of the way once again as Reby charged at me. Reby ended up in the corner with Nikki. I ran to the opposite corner of the ring and ran back, delivering a dropkick to the both of them.