Chapter 3• The Shield

I woke up the next morning, the bright sunlight beaming on my face. I stood up but something was preventing me from doing so. I looked to my right and Dean still had a tight grasp on my waist. I squirmed around trying release Dean's firm grip on me. I finally squirmed out but then he pulled me into another tight squeeze. I turned my head around and he was awake with a gigantic smile on his face.

"Morning, did you have a good night's sleep?" He asked me in his morning voice. Damn, his voice was so sexy.

"Hello? Earth to Ava?" Dean said waving his hand in front of my face. I guess I took too long to answer.

"Huh? Mornin! And yes I did sleep well, thank you very much." I said smiling. I buried my head against his still bare chest. Then my phone started ringing. Dean and I groaned. I reached over and grabbed my and answering it, without even bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"AVA JULIANNE MENDES! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Aj yelled into the phone.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath. I totally forgot about Aj.

"Well?! I'm waiting!" Aj yelled once again.

"Aj, calm your fucking ass down. I'm on my way over. I forgot that my hotel keys were with you so I slept in another hotel room. Geez, you don't always have to be like this." I said getting really annoyed.

"Well sorry. It's not my fault you're my little sister and I have to be protective of you." She shot.

"Aj! I'm not a baby anymore! I can take car of my self!" I snapped hanging up. I threw my phone on the floor and covered my eyes with my hands. Why did I have to be the little sister?

"Hey. Are you ok?" Dean asked wrapping his arms around me.

"Aj is just so overprotective. She doesn't give a damn about any of my relationships. She just drives all the guys away." I said in the verge of crying.

Dean placed a kiss on my forehead while rubbing my back to soothe me. Man, this guy knows how to make my day. Unfortunately, it had to end. I stood up walking toward the door with Dean following close behind. I walked out into the hallway making my way down to the room.

"Do you really have to go so soon?" Dean asked.

"Yes, plus I'm already here so there's no point in going back. I said.

"You still coming to Smack-down tapings?" He asked.

"Of course I am! I have a match set up anyway." I said. He smiled and planted a kiss on my lips. And again, I felt the sparks fly.

"Yoy better change that shirt. Its gonna give Aj a clue." Dean said pulling back.

"Oh yeah." I said. I took off the shirt and turned it inside out. "There. All better."

Dean chuckled and pecked my lips one last time.

"See ya later, cupcake." He said and walked away.

I blushed and entered the hotel room. Aj stood there with a infuriated expression on her face.

"AVA, WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!?" She exclaimed.

"Like I said, I was sleeping in a different hotel room." I said irritated. "Can you just back off for once?"

"Ava I am your sister, and I know what's best for you. And I don't want you hanging out with Dean, and, even worse, be sleeping with him!" She exclaimed. What the hell?! How'd she know I was with Dean.

"I wasn't fucking with him, Aj!"

"Then why were you in the same hotel room with him!?!"

I groaned loudly in frustration. "Why cant you just let me live my own life!?! You dont control me!" I yelled grabbing my suitcase.