Chapter 45: Getting Along

Ava's POV

"You guys cannot be serious." I argued.

"Ava, you have to wear the heels no matter how loud you complain." Nikki said shoving them in my hands.

"Why can't I just wear flats?" I groaned.

"Wear it. Or I will make you." Reby said sternly.

I huffed and sat down. I stared at the Louis Vuitton heels that Nikki had given me.

"Can I--"

"WEAR IT!" Reby and Nikki shouted.

I pouted then hesitantly slipped them on. I stood up and walked around, trying to get used to the feeling of wearing these god damn heels. Tonight I was wearing a black laced skater dress, with of course those heels.

"See," Reby pointed out, "You look really nice in those."

"Yeah!" Nikki agreed. "You should wear heels more often."

My eyes widened and I ran (tried) out of the room. There is no way in hell that I would be wearing heels. Promos and Authority stuff are the only exceptions.

I waited at the Gorilla Position. Randy had a match tonight against Dean. Stephanie and Hunter pretty much forced me to be his valet.

"You look nice." Randy commented as he walked over to me.

"Thanks." I mumbled looking away.

"Hey, thanks for accompanying me tonight." He smiled.

"It wasn't my choice." I said.

"Still." Randy shrugged,"But just to make things clear, you have my back, I'll have yours."

Randy's music hit and he walked out as I followed close behind.

This match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from St.Louis, Missouri, being accompanied by Ava Lee, Randy Orton!

The crowd boo'ed louder once they saw me. I focused my attention to the ring, and kept my eyes narrowed.

"Oh look at this!" JBL commented, "They're getting along so well."

I stayed at ringside as Randy did his signature pose up on the turnbuckle.
After a couple of more seconds, Randy's music died down and was replaced with The Shield's music.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

SHIELD

"Look who's joining us this evening. Miss Ava Lee." Michael said as I walked over.

JBL handed me a headset and I gladly took it from him.

"Hello, gentlemen." I greeted as I sat next to JBL.

"Welcome to commentary,Ava." Jerry greeted.

"Thank you Jerry. I'm glad to be here." I said.

Dean jumped over the barricade, not making any eye contact with me. I casually ignored it. Seth and Roman followed as they also jumped over the barricade. They both gave Dean a fist bump then walked over the commentary table.

"Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns will also be joining us." Michael said. Seth and Roman picked up a headset and sat down next to Jerry.

"Good evening, lady and gentlemen." Seth said.