Chapter 24• TLC Part 2

Dean'sPOV

Roman, Seth, and I rushed backstage as the doctors stretchered Ava backstage.

"Dean! What's going on? Is Ava OK?" Aj asked me as she ran along side of us.

I breathed heavily. "I honestly don't know Aj." I replied shamefully.

As they loaded Ava in the ambulance, I was about to hop in with her,but a producer stopped me.

"Dean, you can't go. You have a match right now." He said sternly.

"I don't care about my fucking match! Ava's my girlfriend, and I'm coming with her." I yelled.

"Dean." Aj said placing her hand on my shoulder. I turned around roughly to face her. My face softened.

"Go to your match. I'll go with Ava. She'll be fine." She said assuringly.

I looked at Ava. She was knocked out, bruised, beaten, pale, cut, and broken. Her lifeless body lay still as she was still being loaded into the ambulance.

"She'll be fine." Roman said as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

I was hesitant for a moment but eventually I nodded my head. Aj smiled weakly at me and gave me a hug.

"I promise you Dean, she'll be fine. Now go and beat the fucking shit out of Bray." She said as she pulled away.

I chuckled. "Oh,I'll do just that." I said. She smiled and hopped into the back of the ambulance.

I watched as the ambulance drove away. Seth and Roman stood next to me.

"Come on, man. You have an ass to kick." Seth said grinning.

I smirked and walked to my position with Seth and Roman, waiting for our music to hit.

Sierra

Hotel

India

Echo

Lima

Delta

SHIELD

I quickly made my down the stairs, with my brothers close behind.

Makinghiswaytothering,representingTheShield. Weighinginat 225 pounds, fromCincinnati,Ohio, DEANAMBROSE!

Seth'sPOV

"Here comes the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose." Michael Cole said.

"Remember, guys. Dean Ambrose is Ava Lee's boyfriend. And I bet he's coming down to avenge Ava. Get some payback." Jerry Lawler said.

"Dean Ambrose looking very livid as he enters the ring." Cole said.

"Dean Ambrose is always livid, Michael! He's the Lunatic Fringe, for Pete's sake. With him on the loose, everything's a complete disaster." JBL complained.

Roman and I fist-bumped Dean and exited the ring , making out way to commentary.

"Look who's joining us tonight! Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns." Lawler said.

"Hello, gentlemen." I greeted taking a seat next to JBL as Roman sat next to Jerry.

The lights then went out. Bray Wyatt made his way down to the ramp, along with Erick Rowan and Luke Harper. As the lights went back on, Harper and Rowan stayed on the ramp while Bray entered the ring. The cell was slowly lowered, surrounding the entire ring,including the outskirts of it.