Chapter 49: One Last Time

So one last time, I need to be the one who takes you home.

One more time, I promise after that I'll let you go.

Baby I don't care if you got her in your heart. All I really care is that you wake-up in my arms.

One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home........

Ava's POV

I stuck my hand out waiting for Randy to tag me in. We were currently in a tag match against Dean and AJ, and we were losing horribly. Dean and Randy were both crawling to their corners.

"Come on Randy!" I yelled reaching my hand out desperately.

Just as he slapped my hand, I was knocked right off the apron. I landed hard on my side outside of the ring.

"What a elbow from AJ!" Cole commented.

"They're supposed to be sisters. I can't stand seeing them fight." Jerry mentioned.

AJ slipped out of the ring and picked me up by my hair. She threw me back into the ring and slipped back in. I quickly got to my feet and delivered a Thez Press onto my sister. I delivered a series of punches to her face, left and right.

"Don't be ridiculous, King. " JBL stated," Let them fight. Look their having fun!"

AJ kicked me off and we both stood up. Before I could react, AJ gave me a hard slap across the face.

"I don't see how getting slapped is fun, John." Cole said.

I stumbled back a few steps before slowly turning my head toward my sister, holding my cheek. We stared at each other for a few moments as the crowd sat at the edge of their seats, waiting for what's to come next. I honestly did not like being slapped. Especially if I'm being slapped by my own flesh and blood. And AJ knows that..

"What's going on? Why are those two just standing there?" Cole pondered.

Even Dean and Randy were drawn into this.

"Ava..." AJ started.

I shook my head and slowly backed away from her and into my corner. I turned around and tagged Randy in catching him by surprise.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I looked at AJ and she tagged in Dean. Dean slowly slipped into the ring waiting for Randy.

I didn't answer his question. "Just finish this." I said still holding my cheek.

I stood on the apron and watched as Dean and Randy squared off. Randy was taking full control, just like I hoped he would. But another side of me was hoping that Dean would pick up the win. I could feel AJ staring at me, but I tried to avoid any eye contact with her whatsoever.

Dean now had the upper hand after the clothesline he gave Randy.

"Dean Ambrose taking control of the match right now. " Cole said.

"What do you think is on Ave Lee's mind right now?" Jerry questioned. "She doesn't seem like she's paying any attention to this match."

I was too lost in thought to notice that Randy was in our corner and Dean was throwing punches lefts and rights. Dean swung to hit Randy but he had ducked out of the way. Before I knew it, I was off of the apron and down on the mat outside. I held my face in pain.

"Dean Ambrose just hit Ava! " Cole exclaimed.

"How dare he? That's an authority member!" JBL pointed out.

I was still laying on the ground, my hands covering my face, and trying to get my head back into the game. Dean looked at Randy then back at me. Then back at Randy and then me. Randy was already up on his feet looking at me and Dean.