Chapter 13• Silent Treatment

Kyle and Aj let me go and I roamed around backstage. I really didn't want to do this to the boys, but its only for their safety. I walked to catering and sat down at a table.

"Ava!" I turned around and Nikki and Brie were running up to me.

"Where were you? The boys were worried sick. Especially Dean." Brie said.

"Come on, we have to go to the boys." Nikki said grabbing my arm.

I quickly yanked it back. They both gave me weird looks. "What's wrong?" Brie asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing's wrong." I assured them.

"Are you sure? 'Cause it seems like there is something wrong" Nikki said crossing her arms.

"Im, fine, Nikki." I snapped. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dean the boys walking toward me.

"Ava! There you are! I 've been worried sick!" Dean said hugging me.

"Careful, Dean, she's on her period." Nikki said glaring at me.

"Shut the hell up, Nikki." I snapped at her.

"Hey, Ava calm down." Brie said to me. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Bitch." I heard Nikki mumble.

I turned back around. "I'm sorry, what did you just call me?" I said getting up in her face.

"You're acting like a huge bitch, Ava." Nikki said smirking.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I slapped Nikki right across the face. Everyone looked at me in shock. I walked away from the group and into the Diva's locker room. I sat all the way in the back and broke down. Tears streamed down my face, and once I started, I just couldn't stop. I felt someone sit down next to me. I looked up and saw Aj. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey sis, how are you doing?" She asked sweetly.

I gave her a a fake smile. "Better than ever." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on Ava, its not gonna be that bad. Hey, I at least let you see him from a distance." Aj said.

"Yeah whatever." I said. "Can I at least room with them?"

"What part of 'stay away from them' did you not understand?" Aj spat.

"Oh come on! Please? Thats all I ask. I just wanna room with them. I won't talk to them or hang out with them, hell, I won't even sleep in the same room as Dean." I begged.

Aj rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. "Fine. But that's it. No more than that." She said walking away. I smiled soflty as she walked out of the locker room.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I went back to the hotel with the boys and the whole ride was silent. We walked in and I went straight into an empty bedroom. Dean soon later walked in.

"Hey are you ok?" He asked. I sighed and walked away from him and into the hallway. As much as I wanted to tell him everything, I knew that Aj or Kyle would've found out.

"Ava! What's wrong?" Dean called out following me. I ignored him and kept walking. Dean grabbed my wrist pulling back.

"Ava, I know something's going on. What is it? Tell me." Dean said. I simply shook my head and continued walking, but this time, Dean wasn't following me.

I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my face once again.

Dean's POV

I sighed and walked back into the hotel room.

"Hey, dude, what's up with Ava today?" Seth asked.

"I don't know. I tried talking to her but she wouldn't listen. Was it something I said? Did I do something?" I told them.

"Let us try to talk to her, man." Roman suggested. I nodded my head and went straight into my room.

Ava's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling horrible. I expected to wake up to Dean's face this morning, but unfortunately I didn't. I hate this deal. I dragged myself out of bed and walked into the living room area and sat down clutching a pillow to my stomach.

"Morning Ava." Seth said walking out of his room. I ignored him.

"Good morning Ava." Roman said following him. I ignored as well.

"Morning, baby cakes." Dean said sitting down at the table. I had to fight the urge to run up to him and hug him.

"Hungry?" Roman asked. I stayed silent, staring off into space. He sighed and continued eating.