Chapter 58:: Don't Fight This Alone

Ava's POV

Saturday

"Wake up, b*tch!"

I opened my eyes and saw Isa hovering over me with a smile on her face.

"What the f*ck?! How did you get into my room?" I said sitting up and putting on my glasses.

"I just walked up to the reception desk and asked for your room key." Isa replied with a smile. "The cute reception guy down there was more than happy to give it to me."

"You flirted with the reception guy?" I said with a chuckle.

"It's the only way I get what I want." She replied simply.

I laughed and threw the covers off of me.

"Okay so what was the main reason you wanted the keys to my room?" I questioned.

"Dean has been texting you all morning. He started to get worried when you wouldn't reply. So, he asked me if I could check up on you and make sure you're not dead or something." Isa said.

"What?"

I quickly reached under my pillow and grabbed my cell phone. And to my surprise I had gotten five messages from Dean.

'Good morning, princess.'

'Are you busy today? I need to talk to you about something.'

'Of course you're busy today. Extreme Rules is tomorrow.'

'I think I just noticed that I'm physically talking to myself through text.'

'Call me when you get the chance.'

I looked at the clock that hung on the wall. 12:30 it read.

"Sh*t." I cursed under my breath.

"Yeah I know. You slept in way too long. Pull an all nighter last night?"

"Shut up." I said sending her a glare.

"B*tch please. You love me."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah whatever."

"Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today, with me, AJ, and Leighla." Isa spoke up. "You know like we used to. We could probably bring the boys too."

I thought about it for a second. Then I nodded. "Yeah, I would like that."

Isa's eyes lit up. "Really? Are you serious?"

I chuckled, "Yeah. Why wouldn't I want to hang out with my best friends?"

"Well, I mean. Extreme Rules is tomorrow and I sorta just figured that you wanted to catch up on a work out session. You know, to prep yourself up for the big match tomorrow."

I sighed, "I think I'm going to have to postpone that work out session. Right now, I think I'm gonna need the support of my best friends."

*

*

*

"Look who I found!" Isa sang as she opened her hotel room door.

All eyes were on me once Isa said it. All their faces lit up making me smile.

"You came back!" Leighla squealed as she brought me in a hug.

"I never really left." I stated with a chuckle.

"Oh I missed you so much! The boys have been such a pain in the a** lately." She said releasing me.

"We've been a pain in the a**?" Seth said in disbelief.

"Yeah. Because you guys are so annoying." Leighla shot back.