Chapter 11• Family Reunion

Dean and I arrived at my house the next day. I looked over at him and he looked really nervous. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Dean. They'll love you." I assured him. He gave me a small smile. I knocked on the door a few times.

"I'll get it!" I heard my sister yell faintly. The door opened and she gasped.

"Ava! Oh my gosh!" She said giving me a hug.

"Hey Vivi! How have you been doing?" I asked.

"I'm great! How have you be-." She started then she looked at Dean. Then she started screaming.

"Vivanna! Vivianna! Are you alright?" My mom yelled. Then she saw us.

"Oh Ava! Its so great to see you." She said and then looked at Dean.

He extended his hand out. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Mendes." He said kindly.

"It's great to finally meet you, Dean. Ava's been telling me a lot about you." My mom said.

"All good things I hope." He said.

"Oh of course! Come on in." She said stepping out of the way.

Vivianna stood still, mouth wide open. "Vivi, are you ok?" I asked.

"Dean...Dean..Ambrose...is in our house..." she stuttered. Dean chuckled and walked over to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Vivianna. Your sister has been telling me a lot about you." He said. By then Vivianna had fainted.

"Don't mind her, Dean. Its just that you're her favorite superstar." Mom explained. He smiled and nodded.

"Ava, sweetie, why don't you bring Dean upstairs while I try to revive your sister." Mom said. I laughed.

"Alright mom. Call me if you need help." I said pulling Dean upstairs. I led him into my old bedroom and we both layed down on the bed.

"So how do you like my family so far?" I asked.

Dean chuckled. "Your mom's really cool and your sister is adorable." He commented.

"Now we just have to wait until my dad comes home." I said.

He sighed. "Ava, I'm kinda of nervous. What if he doesn't like me?" Dean said nervously.

"Dean, don't worry. I know he'll accept you into the family. And if he doesn't, its his problem. I don't care what other people say about us. As long as I'm with you, my life is perfect." I said pulling him into a hug.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Ava! Your father's here!" Mom yelled from downstairs. I looked at Dean and he smiled weakly. I held his hand as we walked downstairs. We walked into the living room and my dad was standing there with the rest of my family.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed jumping into his arms.

"Hey princess. How have you been doing?" He asked me kissing my forehead.

"Im great thank you. Oh and dad, this is boyfriend, Dean. Dean, this is my dad." I introduced.

Dean stook out his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mendes." He said.

Dad immediately shook his hand.

"Same here. I've heard some good things about you, and I'm glad that my daughter is with you." Dad said. I breathed out in relief. I looked over at Dean and he had a gigantic smile on his face.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Are you guys expecting anyone?" I asked.

"Yep. It's probably April and Phil." Mom said. Dad walked over and opened the door, and it surely was Aj and Phil.

"Hi dad!" She said giving him a hug. She walked into the living room and immediately stopped in her tracks once she saw Dean.

"What the hell is he doing here?" She said anger building inside of her.

"Dean and Ava are staying here for the week." Vivianna said excitedly.

"What?! No. No way is he staying here, in my house." Aj said.

"What's wrong with him staying here? Last time I checked this wasn't just your house, Aj. It's mine too." I said defending Dean.

"Aj's right. We can't have this lunatic staying here." Phil spoke up.

"Stay out of this Phil! This doesn't concern you." I shouted.

"Don't shout at him!" Aj said.

"Why don't you make me." I said getting up in her face. Mom stepped in and separated us.

"Girls, stop. Now what's going on." Mom said.

"Well, Aj's acting like a huge bitch, telling me what to do. Saying I can't be with Dean. For some reason she hates him, and there's nothing wrong with him!" I yelled.

Dean stood beside Vivianna and covered her ears so she wouldn't hear me cursing.

"There is something wrong with him! He's sick in the head, Ava! You deserve someone better than that asshole." Aj said.

"GIRLS! Please can we stop this? Can't we just have the dinner your mother prepared and eat it as a family? Liked we used to?" My father said.

Aj shot me a glare and proceded to the kitchen with Phil following her. My mom also followed soon after. Vivianna was hugging Dean, burying her face into his jacket.

"Did you hear any of those stuff?" I asked her.

She nodded. "There's nothing wrong with Dean. How could April say that?" She asked walking over to me and hugging me.

I sighed. "I don't know, Vivi. I don't know why Aj would say those things." I said stroking her hair.

While we were eating dinner, it was completely silent. No one was talking at all. Every once in a while, I would catch Aj sending glares to Dean. I sighed and shook my head. After everyone was finished, Dean, Vivianna, and I stayed behind to wash the dishes while everyone else was sleeping.

"I'm sorry that the rest of my family likes you but Aj doesn't." I said quietly.

He shrugged. "Its alright. Somebody's gonna have to not like me." He said.

"And that person just had to be Aj." Vivianna spoke.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Vivi, you look tired. Why don't you go get some rest." I said. She yawnd and nodded her head.

"Ok...good night Ava." She said hugging me. "Good night Dean." She hugged Dean and walked up the stairs.

"Your sister really likes me." Dean said smirking. I laughed.

"I love you." I said.

"Love you too, babe."

Heys guys! Srry this chapter really sucked. I'm just really upset that Dean lost because of that son of a bitch Bray Wyatt. I feel like updating again so the nxt update will be in a few minutes or so. Thanks love ya!

-Jade